Chp5: wtf

"What do you want to do? I'm bored." I asked sunburn. "I don't know, it's not my house goofy." I frowned, not being able to think of anything, I kicked my feet in the air. "We can watch tv?" Sunburn laughed. "No, that's too boring." I popped up getting an idea. "We can go through my memory box, mom told me to make one while I was in the first grade." Sunburn agreed. I got the box from the top shelf of my closet and dumped it on my bed. I went for the pictures first. "This one is of me and Jaden at a water park." Sunburn looked at me very confused. "Jaden?"

"Shit! Don't tell fuckshit I told you his name." He zipped his lips and threw away the key. "This is me dressed like Micheal Jackson for Halloween." We kept looking at all the picture until we ran out. "Wait, stay there." I went to go get my polaroid camera and Come back. "Smile!" I flipped the camera around to take a picture of us. "Take another one, I want one to keep." Sunburn said. I nodded and took another one. "New memory."  I stuck my tounge out. Then fuckshit came in. "What are y'all doing?" He said obviously drunk now.

"Nothing! Go drink some water and lay down. Before you do anything stupid." I said mumbling the last sentence. "I'll be back sunburn...stay there." I pushed my brother out of my room, in to his room, and sat him on his bed. "Why were you drinking? I don't think you went to a party or anything." I asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, because I wanted to." He told me. I shook my head. "Stay right here! You hear me?"
"Yeah what ever mom!" He said laughing. I went to go get some water and hide all the alcohol. I got back up to fuckshit and handed him the water. "Drink this please." He grabbed the cup. "Bottoms up mother fucka!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. I laid him down and start massaging his head. "Can you make me a promise?" I asked my brother. "What?" He said. "Can you go a week without drinking? For your own health benefits." I asked.

"Pfft, no." He scoffed. "What?!" I exclaimed. "You asked if I can make a promise, and I said no." He said. I hung my head down and scratched my head. "Go to sleep. You're a walking hazard."

"Bitch." He whispered as I was walking out of his room. I slowly walked back to my room. Fuckshit seems like he would be a cool friend, but it's hell being his sibling. He's eighteen why am I the responsible one? One day, he's gonna die if he keeps up. "You okay." Sunburn asked me. "Yup I'm fine, I just had to put my brother to sleep." I laughed. I got in the bed and under the covers.
Authors note
So sorry for this chapter being short:(

                       Love-
                                  Author