Chpt2: HIGH hopes

"For sure" he said. But he looked kinda in easy. "Look I don't have to go if you don't want me too." I said trying to make him feel like he doesn't have to let me. "No, it's fine. Like my family..." he said looking around trying to find the words. "My family is off." He said trying to smile. "Well the lets go! What time do you have to be home?" I said pulling him out side trying to help him make it home on time. "Eight!" He said. "Well then let's hit the road!"

We start skating towards his house and he's showing me the way. To be honest this would have been faster if he would've just went by his self, but I'm being nice to a stranger for once.
"Well so your brother is cool." He said trying to start a conversation.

"No he's not. Cool isn't coming home every night drunk making your little sister worried that you're going to get into an accident. Cool is being smart about what's being put into your body." I said looking up at him. "Yeah for sure. I was just starting conversation." He said.

Not a very good one.

We finally got to his house and ran in. "I'm sorry miss, Stevies mom. I tried to help him come home early." I tried to explain not knowing Stevies last name. "Who are?Wait let me guess fuck ass?" She said to me. And I looked down. "Damn...So you met my brother? I promise I'm nothing like him." I said looking her in the eyes. Then my eyes shifted to the other boy, who looks angry as fuck.

Like who capped him in the head and didn't say sorry? Most likely my brother.

"Whatever I don't even care." His mom said walking away. "So umm do you want me to leave?" I asked sunburn. "You don't have to, we can play video games."

"Well okay, what do you have?" We when over to his Nintendo. "I have Skate or Die 2!" I started freaking out. "The search for double trouble!?" He nodded his head in excitement. "How far did you get? I only have the first Skate or Die."

"Well I just got it so nowhere really." He said.

So we started the game.

"I really wish you got to play as CJ she's really cool!" I said. Then out of the corner of my eye I see the guy from earlier angrily walk out of the room. "Hey what's up with him?" I ask. "That's just my brother Ian, he's always mad." And we continued to play the game "let's give the unnamed hero a name...how about Jax." Sunburn says. "Yeah, I can roll with Jax. Jax the hero."

Like an hour passes and I figure I need to go home.

"You sunburn, I'll catch you later I gotta go home." I put down the controller and pick up my skateboard. "Bye!" He said getting up and trying to give me a hug. I hesitated for a split second then hugged him back. Then I was on with my life as soon as I get home I'm relaxing.

About twenty minutes passed and I get home. I walk in and my brother is on the couch smokin that good shit. I threw my skate board down and joined him propping my legs on him. I grabbed the joint from him and too a puff. "So how was it?" He asked me. "How was what?" I said passing it back to him. "I saw you leave with sunburn. I'm assuming you got dick." My eyes grew wide and I took off my beanie because I was getting hot. "Nigga please, we played Skate or Die 2" I looked at him. "Fuck, shit he has the second one?" He asked. I nodded my head.

"Why are you just watching a blank tv?" I asked  lookin at the tv that's not on. "Shit the tv isn't  on? Then what the hell am I watchin." He looked at me so confused. "Nigga! Pass me that, yo ass is on cloud 9." I took another puff of that shit. Later we just fell asleep on the couch. I heard the door open and slam shut. I quickly hid behind the couch, my brother must have heard it too because he did the same. I peek and I see these two goblin looking motha fuckas. The lights turn on blinding me then one of them start talkin.

"Look! They're high again. Just when I thought Jada was the responsible one." Yes Jadas my real name. Me and Fuckshit come out from hiding and to talk to these mythical creatures. "Yes miss...if you don't mind me asking. What the hell are you." I said looking at it. She slapped me and said- "I'm your mother." I looked it up and down and shook my head. "Umm to the fuck you ain't." Me and Fuckshit said at the same time. "See that's what I'm saying! How is this thing gonna tell me that it's my momma." The thing shook its head. "Just go to your room, the both of you!"

I went to my room, but how is this ugly toad lookin thing gonna tell me what to do?

Authors note❤️
         This chapter is a little short but oh well.