3

It kinda feels awkward without Seulgi being here with me...I really feel like Seulgi's friends don't like me

Irene was in her bed scrolling threw picks on Instagram, she looks at everyone who was also in their phones, "do you guys know where Seulgi is?" All of them look at Irene and shrug. She got up and went outside to see Seulgi sitting next to the campfire which is slowly fading away.

"Why aren't you coming inside?"

"I like to stay up all night"

"Why?"

"I don't know, but I don't really plan on going to sleep"

Irene sits next to Seulgi and lays her head in her shoulder making it a cute moment. "You know your body needs to rest, Seulgi" she looks at Irene and bites her lips, "fine, but I want to sleep outside, just like everyone who goes camping" Irene was thinking for a while, honestly she rather sleep in a bed then the ground, "yeah...no" Seulgi smile fades to a more 'you serious' look.

Irene gets up and pulls Seulgi to get up, she ends up getting up and they both start laughing.

~In The Meantime~

"Jennie why'd you have to say something about the fucking camping," Yeri said to Jennie pissed, "damn, she asked me a question and I answered it and it's fucking rude if you lie to your best friends, unlike you who has no best friend," Jennie said getting closer to Yeri face. They both start talking shit about each other and no one was having none of it, "can you all shut up! Seulgi and Irene will come any second" Wendy said frustrated over the mess. "I think you two need to get along better and maybe this whole little vacation can help if not the door is over there," Joy said with a calm, but serious tone making the girls apologize for their little fight.

Seulgi and Irene walked in and everyone pretended as nothing happened. Yeri looked at both of them, "what took y'all so long?" She said annoyed, "damn, Yerim you don't need to be such a bitch all the time" Yeri got up from where she was and walked towards Jennie, "call me that again? I will..." Seulgi got in the middle before Yeri could say something. "Seems like I sure didn't miss anything from the two of you, huh? Maybe you two need a lesson" Seulgi said walking slowly to the front door.

Seulgi ended up making both of them sleep outside, they both made a tent that Seulgi got just in case if there wasn't going to be a cabin.

"You think this will help," Irene asked looking outside the window, "I hope so, I wanted to come here to have fun, not to hear bitching for no reason" Seulgi went to her room and while Irene was about to turn around Wendy made her jump.

"What the fuck, you scared the shit out of me" Wendy smiles at her and says, "you and Seulgi sure are a perfect couple, huh" Irene looked her confused, "umm...thank you? I guess" Wendy sits down at the couch patting the cushion next to her wanting Irene to sit next to her and she does.

"So how long have you and Seulgi been dating, seriously?"

A/N: hello everyone, hope you all enjoy 😊💖💖💖💖 it makes me feel happy that you all are enjoying it so far, but anyway love you and see ya, bye ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜