Team cross

The guild was bustling with people and new quests were filling up the job board. It seemed as though everyone had a place to be.

"Mira, can I get another pint!?" Yelled Macao from across the room.

"On it!"

"Freed I told you to stay still!" Shouted Reedus angrily as he painted the Raijinshū.

"Pipe down kids!" Makarov yelled as he tried to drink peacefully.

Everything felt normal and the day went on as smoothly as usual. And by "smoothly" that means only a few fights breaking out.

As evening approached, the guild doors swung open to reveal a group of shadowy figures. Everyone turned their heads in awe.

There stood team Natsu looking disheveled and beat up. The guild erupted in cheers as everyone ran to greet the mages.

"You're back!" Yelled Romeo with glee.

They were asked many questions about their journey and how their 100 year quest went.

As the night went on many drinks were shared and laughs were exchanged. It seemed as if team Natsu returned to the exact same place they had left.

"Slow down Natsu!" Lucy yelled as Natsu gulped down huge amounts of food.

Happy chewed on a piece of fish while Wendy slouched down tiredly at their table.

"Hey guys! I'm so glad you're back!" Levy yelled as she entered the guild with Gajeel beside her.

"Levy!" Lucy shouted as she hugged her.

"Natsu are you ready to fight now?" Gajeel challenged with an evil smirk.

"Of course metalhead, I'm stronger now!" Natsu shouted as they started fighting.

"Let me join too!" Gray yelled as he punched Natsu in the face.

"Bring it on popsicle!" Natsu yelled as he hit Gray back.

The night went on as usual, fighting, drinking and laughter.

"Guys calm down, it's getting late" Mira giggled nervously.

"Wait...does anyone know where Juvia is?" Gray asked confusedly.

"Yeah shouldn't she be here swooning over icy pants or something?" Natsu furrowed his eyebrows. The rest of team Natsu looked around.

"Yeah she's on a mission with team cross right now" Gajeel explained.

"Team cross?" Gray asked while tilting his head.

"Yeah, Juvia's in a new team with some guys from Sabertooth, we grouped them together because Fairytail was lacking in strength when you guys left" Levy explained further.

Grays jaw dropped. "Sabertooth?! Why would she team up with them?" He shouted slightly.

"Well...her and rogue have gotten kind of close" Mira scratched the back of her head.