Going Home

"And you're sure that's all you can remember?" The cop asked Midoryia. The greenette nodded slowly, his head pounding with a headache as he laid his head back down on the pillow.

He had given the officer the description of the three guys who attacked him, including the younger one that had the aging quirk.

He could already feel his eyelids beginning to grow heavy again. The doctors said that his body would need time to adjust to his bigger size, which meant it used up more if his energy than usual.

The cop noticed the boy's grogginess and stood up. "Thank you for your time Mr. Midoryia. We will keep you updated." And with that, he took his leave. Aizawa remained seated in the chair closest to Midoryia's bed, his face serious as he tried to think.

He snapped out of it once he heard Midoryia groan softly. "How are you feeling kid?"

"I'm just...a bit..tired." Midoryia managed to say as his eyes began to fall shut again. Just like that, he was out.

Aizawa silently cursed to himself. He needed to take Midoryia home but he wasn't sure if he could stay awake long enough. The boy had been in and out of consciousness for the past three days.

Aizawa sighed. They were able to keep this hospital room for one more night, then Midoryia will have to come home in the morning.

He pulled the blankets up onto Midoryia's sleeping body, making sure the boy wouldn't be cold.

I'll be back tomorrow.

——————————————————-

The morning cane fast as Aizawa arrived for Midoryia. Midoryia was more awake than he was the previous few days but he needed support when walking. Aizawa helped Midoryia out of the hospital bed before setting him in a wheelchair. It was easier to wheel him to the car rather than carry him all the way there.

Midoryia rested his eyes as he remained slumped in the chair. Aizawa pushes him softly out the front doors and to the car.

"Alright, come on kid time to go home."

Midoryia's eyes opened slowly as he took in his surroundings. He nodded his head and let Aizawa help him to his feet before opening the car door and stumbling inside.

The effects of the quirk should be gone completely within the next 24 hours or so.

The doctor had told Aizawa before they left the building. That meant hopefully Midoryia would have his strength back by tomorrow morning.

As Aizawa started the car Midoryia began to speak.

"Sorry for causing so much trouble." Midoryia said, his eyes remained fixated on the dash of the car.

"This wasn't your fault Midoryia. You were mugged." Aizawa replied softly. This kid was way too hard on himself.

"Yeah but if I had been a little faster than we could have avoided this whole situation all together."

"Midoryia, it's okay. I promise. Nobody blamed you for what happened."

Midoryia nodded his head slowly before leaning back against the window of the car, resting his eyes once again.

He was finally going back home.