Gan Ning's Everyday Life: Chapter 2

Chapter 2

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

Gan Ning's alarm-clock was loud that it woke up the neighboors. Ning jumped up and hit his head on the cabinet above him, "OWW," He laid back down.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

CRUNCH!

He smashed his alarm-clock and rolled out of bed. He walked over to a closet and opened it, inside there were about a million of the exact same alarm-clock. Gan picked one out and put it on his night-stand. He then walked over to another cabinet and got dressed. He went downstairs to the kitchen. On the counter there was a bowl of fruit, but he knew there was a box of cold pizza in the fridge. "Aw, man... I know old man Huang Zhong has me on a diet, but one slice won't hurt..." Gan Ning opened the fridge and Huang Zhong popped out eating his pizza. "Aye-ya!" the pirate yelled as he jumped back.

"I told you to eat healthy! Now I punish you by making my own mix of a protein shake!"

"No, not again!" Gan Ning protested.

"Yes, again!" Huang Zhong replied as he stepped out of Gan's fridge.

The old man threw raw eggs, guava juice, anchovies, and ketchup into the mix and then he took his sweaty sock off and threw it in the blender with the ingredients. He mixed it, poured it all into a cup, and handed it to Gan Ning. There the pirate stood looking into a warm orange shake with bits of sock in it, can you imagine his face?

"Do you actually want me to drink this stuff?" Gan Ning asked.

"Yes, now go on and drink it." The strict diet-maker replied.

Gan Ning downed the whole thing in one gulp to get it over with.

Gan cringed and twitched then asked, "Why don't you drink this stuff, your an old man?" Gan asked.

"I may be an old man but I'm ripped!"

RIP!!

The old man ripped his gown off showing his muscular body. Gan Ning's face went blank, "Wow, that explains a lot..." he still wasn't sure which was more disgusting- the shake or the shake-maker. Gan Ning looked at the clock, "I'm going to be late to my own gym!" He walked out the door and ran the rest of the way to the gym.

There was a HUGE crowd at the door. The pirate didn't feel like pushing through the crowd today so he just pulled out his sword and they immediatly cleared an isle.

"Thats better." When he got to the front doors he realized he forgot his keys. When the crowd heard that he didn't have the keys they rammed the pirate so he was squished against the glass doors. He mouthed the word 'Help' to Ling Tong who was already in the gym, ready to start his lifeguarding shift. Ling Tong just sat there laughing. Sun Ce slapped the back of Ling Tong's head and opened the door. Sun Ce dove out of the way of the doorway so he wouldn't get trampled. "Nooooooooo!" Gan Ning yelled. Gan Ning and Ling Tong were trampled. Gan Ning popped up and walked away. Zhu Rong ran to the dazed pirate and asked, "Gan Ning will you referee our soccer match?"

Forgetting the previous soccer incident with Zhu Rong he said, "Sure."

They ran to the indoor field and saw the match-up:

Sun Ce, Da Qiao, Xiao Qiao, and Zhou Yu

v.s.

Zhu Rong, Dong Zhuo, Zhen Ji, and Cao Pi.

Sun Ce passed the ball high in the air to Xia Qiao and as she went to head the ball her fan popped the ball.

"OOPS, sorry." Xia Qiao said in an innocent voice.

"Isn't she cute when she apologies?" Zhou Yu asked from gollie.

Everyone rolled their eyes.

Zhen Ji started the new ball, she kicked it to Zhu Rong and she did her break dancing musou on the ball and it flew towards Da Qiao (their defender) really fast but Sun Ce dived in-front of her to save her and the ball bounced off of his head and all the way past Dong Zhuo (the goalie) and his fat ass, scoring a goal. All of the scoring team cheered except for Sun Ce, he laid on the ground. Da Qiao ran over to him and said, "Oh, my darling, are you ok?"

Sun Ce mumbled, "Define ok?"

"As in can you play?" She responded.

Sun Ce jumped 50 feet in the air and said, "Anything for you, baby."

They kept playing until the score was 5 to 5, and Cao Pi started the ball. He kicked it to Zhen Ji. "Awh, thanks my lord," she said as she received the ball. She dribbled the ball past Sun Ce and Da Qiao and shot the ball, it bounced off the goal post and as Zhu Rong had her last chance to shoot the winning goal, she did her musu on the ball, but it totally missed the goal and hit Gan Ning- AGAIN! He fell and when he woke up everyone was crowding around him. "Oww, my face...again." He moaned.

"Aww, poor thing." Da Quiao commented.

"Should we get the first aid people?" Dong Zhuo asked, then said, "'Cause they're hot..."

Everyone glarred at him.

"No, I'm fine..." Gan Ning said.

"'Cause he's tough!" Zhou Rong said smiling.

All them cleared out of the area to go work out, except Zhu Rong. "I am sorry! Is there anything I can do for you?" Zhu Rong asked quietly.

"Yes, please go tell Ling Tong to run the gym IN AN ORDERLY FASHION, 'cause I'm going home for the day early." Gan Ning orderded.

"Are you SURE that is ALL you need?" Zhuo Rong asked

"Yes, now go please! I would like to leave now." Gan Ning said.

"Oh, ok, and Gan..." Zhu Rong started

"Yes?" Gan Ning waited

"I am sorry."

Zhu Rong gently kissed Gan on the cheek that had a big bruise on it and went to find Ling Tong. The pirate went home to take a nap.

Still not the best chapter but please keep reading! Thanks :)