chapter 9

After leaving them wide mouthed I went to my next class which was biology and we were doing a practical, which makes Ian my partner, I wasn’t mad or anything but he didn’t know that, I gave him the nonchalant attitude whenever he wanted to say anything.

“Claire you know I didn’t kiss her right? Like she did and I pushed her which you are aware of, am not into her and I would never cheat.” I just shrugged

“At least answer me please” I just shrugged

“Pretty please put a cherry on top” he was giving me his puppy face aaaarrggghhh sometimes I doubt he’s 18, he act like a 2years old I wanted to kiss him and tell him I wasn’t angry but I couldn’t just let him go off the hook like that. I sigh

“What do you want me to do huh or say?” I said raising my eyebrows

“Anything just say something”

“Have you slept with her or not?”

“yes” omg he slept with her that was all I needed to hear, I knew I was been impulsive because am sure it was way before we started going out, I know Ian has a record of been a player, I didn’t ask him to tell me about his past though but I don’t know why am disturbed, maybe am jealous, I shouldn’t, I just don’t know.

“Babe you know that was way back, are you going to make our first fight about Megan like really” he shakes his head

“Am not fighting you”

“Then what are you doing? You refuse to talk to me or even reply my messages” I know he’s right am just not going to give him the satisfaction.

“My name isn’t on your twitter bio, your relationship status on facebook doesn’t bring out my name, huh? How do you think that makes me feel?”

“When last did you check your facebook and twitter this morning why?”

“After you marked you territory with Megan I did it and I tweeted you and tagged you on facebook”

“Oh” I could feel myself blushing no wonder people were staring I thought it was just for Megan

He smirked thinking he has won

“I want the list of girls you have made out with and have sex with” he under-estimated me Oh you so gonna get it Ian

“Why? Claire that’s my past and you just going to get hurt really bad, you sure you want to know?” all I did was nod. I saw him typing on his phone, and then my phone vibrated showing a message from Liz saying we needed to talk. The bell rang before I left Ian told me he will tell me after his football practise, I knew I would hurt myself but what doesn’t kill makes you stronger. After getting out of class I could see Elizabeth and Linda nervous, what is wrong?

“What’s wrong?” they both were staring at each other like cat got their tongues, am so confused now.

“WesleptwithIanbutitwasonceandwaybeforeyouguysstarteddatingandwewerealldrunkwedidntmeanit”they said together

“Shut up and talk one after the other” they both looked at each other, and then Linda talked

“We slept with Ian but it was once way before you guys started dating we were all drunk we didn’t mean it, I swear we regret it” I didn’t know I was crying like it all came flooding my both sisters slept with my boyfriend even if it’s in the past but they both said they knew I liked him since forever and they slept with him and they couldn’t even tell me I thought we don’t keep secret from each other, I know they slept with guys a lot but IAN really?!. I walked past them and started driving, I left the school parking lot I didn’t know where I was driving to but I kept driving, he said he likes me that he has always did so why is it that he slept with my two best friends.

I stopped my car and wept, I wept for those times I daydream about Ian, even for my friends who couldn’t come out to me. I checked my phone and I had 80missed calls and 200messages I wasn’t ready to reply. Then Ian’s call came in.

“We need to talk”. We both said the same time

 HAVE BEEN HAVING ISSUES UPDATING AAARRRGGGHH

A/N: ohoh trouble in paradise, are they going to break-up, is Claire going to forgive Linda and Elizabeth.

XOXO

AmandaKush