THE FEELINGS

A/N

I know have kind off abandoned this book but it wasn’t my intention I love writing but school is just hectic, am a college student so you know I have to work hard, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Love you guyz. And comment and vote will be appreciated.

Ian POV

She walked out she didn’t even reply me, I told her I liked her she didn’t care, it broke me the moment she walked away but I don’t blame her I just told her and she isn’t like other girls I know she’s different, I followed her to tell her am serious and I will wait until she was ready, when I followed her I heard she was already with her friends and what she said next broke me into pieces “why is he so difficult? All of a sudden he likes me, he made my life so difficult, I bullied her, I made her suffer but all I wanted was her attention, I didn’t know all did to her was making her sad. The look in her eyes showed she despise me but I didn’t mean to. I couldn’t hear anymore.

I left school and drove on top speed, my mind went overdrive, I couldn’t think straight, I didn’t know all my teasing got to her, I just hate it when she looks at any other guy, I didn’t know I was already almost outside the town at the woods where I come to cool off, I was at my favourite spot where I have a cool view, I screamed on top of my lungs, I didn’t know tears where dropping from my eyes, the girl I love who I was certain am head over heels about was hurt, I couldn’t stop the tears I sat on the grass deep in thought. I didn’t even know it was late but I know have spent hours seating there, I checked my phone and I had 81 missed calls. I still don’t want to talk to anybody all I want is her to forgive me.

Claire’s POV

I just couldn’t reply him, I just don’t know what he was driving at, he was a jerk but I know I secretly liked him but him liking me is what I don’t get I just don’t get if he’s pulling pranks on me, he bullied me, how can he like me, maybe he was just joking but I could see hurt in is eyes when I left his hazel eye which were always glowing had sadness in it but it was Ian he could be playing me aarrrrrgggh why can he always be difficult his making my life hell. I liked him way back from kindergarten I didn’t mind he made my life hell even though it hurt, I wished I could go back and run into is arms. I didn’t know I was crying until I saw Elizabeth hug me I broke in to sobs

‘’hey it’s okay” Elizabeth was trying to calm me down.

“What happened” I could hear Linda

“Why is he so difficult? All of a sudden he likes me, he made my life so difficult, but I like him too” I said between sobs my friends didn’t say a word they just hugged me, Linda handed me a tissue today is just too much but I didn’t regret it one bit, especially the kiss I immediately shivered thinking of the best breath taking kiss and best ever, it was more electrifying than what I thought and it was from someone I liked, I couldn’t help but smile at this thought.

“Earth to Claire, did you see any alien there” Linda said shaking her head

“So what just happened?” Elizabeth gave me the look don’t even try to deny and Linda’s hand where on her hips giving me don’t even try rubbish with me. I sighed

“Guyz don’t freak but Ian just told me he liked me” they gave me the wtf look

“I think I like him too” they both gave me the I told you so look

“We know” they both said unison

“Since when?”

“Like forever you just didn’t tell us and we also saw the diary and how you act around” I couldn’t believe what they were saying