Shinhye and Taejoon got married one year ago after a long term relationship started in high school. They have a sensitive issue about money, that Shinhye comes from a very rich family and Taejoon is still working his way to be an attorney by finishing his law school, preparing his bar test, and taking internship work in Gong Yoo's law firm, doing paralegal task. Shinhye loves Taejoon because of his working spirit and endless patience facing her spoiled attitude.

"Mr. Gong? Oh, God. He knows that you are going to meet his wife here but he chose to have dinner in his office?"

"Yep."

"Maybe he is just too lazy to meet me. Ah, shit. I am no longer his cheerleader," Yumi puts her head up then she looks at me with doe eyes.

"You're turning to be his mother, Yumi. You never stop mothering him," I roll my eyes to Yumi.

"Hah. He always complains about that, I am a grown man! then also him, the next seconds, will ask me, where are my socks? have you seen my wallet? where did we park? My God. I'm just doing what I do best, it's called coordinating not mothering."

"Oooh, I'm scared. The bossy news anchor soon to be producer Jung Yumi. You're even bossier than your producer," Shinhye chuckles.

"Try me, you'll lose half of your viewers just because the news anchor is not Jung Yumi."

"No, Yumi, you're good, please, don't be mad, okay? Your wrinkles are starting to show, see? You have to relax a bit, your husband is already stressed with his work and he doesn't need you to add it. We don't want him to be a client in his own firm, do we?" Shinhye pats her shoulders and giggles, still, teasing her.

I laugh at Shinhye's satire joke and Yumi pouts her lips on it. Mr. Gong is a family attorney and famous for his reputation for winning divorce cases.

"Yejin, isn't there a soon to be divorced hot man among Yoo's clients?" Yumi asks.

"Please, a married man is not my type!" I giggle.

"About to be not married anymore, Yejin, steal the start!" Shinhye jokes

"I think nobody is your type. Your date and dump, date and dump, choose one and settle down, Yejin!" Yumi lights her cigar and starts her speech.

Before she can continue her speech, I quickly say, "How can I ever be married if I keep hanging out with you, ladies? You are two married women with endless complaints about marriage life. Sorry, not interested."

"Yumi! We should match her with someone! Do you have any idea? who? who? what about Jo Insung from the Late Night News?"

"Ahh Shinhye, their schedule won't ever match! Insung works at night and Yejin gets drunk at night with us!"

"Silly!" I smack Yumi's arm. "I dress up and go on a date at night while you two stay at home with your husbands, then texting with me complaining about them, because they act so childish or forget to lift the seat up. No. No. No."

"You'll be a desperate single woman when botox can't save your wrinkles anymore," Yumi scolds.

"I won't be, I'm too glam to give a damn about men, sorry."

"Yejin! I swear I will find you a Greek God that will make you cry when he gets down on his knees. Watch me! I know some hot single guys and I will pick one for you!"

"Try me, Shinhye. I won't blink. I have my own dating list so don't bother."

"Too confident. Too confident. Let's play cupid for her!" Yumi and Shinhye wink to each other as they are planning something for me.