~Chapter 4~

Mirajane's POV
While walking with my mom who I was visiting we encountered Orochimaru "Well if it isn't my niece and Tsunade." I looked down while they started to talk.
"Well then we will do this with force!" He then out stretched his neck he was coming towards me I couldn't move from shock then I felt a pain in my shoulder "MIRA!" I heard my mom yell then she punched Orochimaru's head away I then held my left shoulder in pain and breathed heavily.
As I watched Kabuto and mom fight Orochimaru came up to me and started talking to me "Now that I have bit you you can finally have more power but I won't use my own niece as a vessel so I'll spare you." He then knocked me out with his foot.
Opening my eyes my vision was getting less blurrier by the second "M-mom S-Shizune?" I asked looking up at them weakly "Yes were right here are you ok what happened?!" My mom asked frantically "I'm okay but I can't remember anything I'll I can recall is the curse mark I have now." I said she nodded and put me on her back as we walked back to Konoha.
Once we got to Konoha I was informed that mom would be Hokage I was happy at the thought of it but then she told me I had to meet every team.
As I walked with Tonton and Hikari to the training grounds I could tell she was nervous I reassured her that she would be fine and we continued walking.
"My name is Mirajane Senju, this is Tonton, and this is Hikari." I said introducing each of us.
"Neji."
"Choji."
"Naruto!"
"Sakura."
"Sasuke."
"Ino."
"Shikamaru."
"Tenten."
"Kiba."
"H-Hinata."
"Shino."
"Kurenai."
"Asuma."
"Kakashi."
"Guy."
I nodded and left with that.
While sitting inside the new house with Shizune at the dining table as I leaned my head on her shoulder I sighed and rubbed my temples.
"I'm going for a walk I'll be back." I said getting up "Alright don't stay out late." "Hai auntie Shizune."
I ended up walking to a hill I sighed and laid on the grass with my hands folded together on my chest.
"So what brings you to my hill?" A voice said I opened my eyes and saw a boy "Relaxing from the world I need peace one in awhile." I said he then sat down next to my laid out body "Shikamaru Nara." "Mirajane Senju call me Mira for short." I said looking at him "So you're the daughter of Tsunade-Sama." I chuckled at that "Yes my mother sometimes is a drag sometimes I have to go on hard missions because she assigned them to me." I said he looked at me confused "I thought you were a medic." He said confused "No I'm just good with medical Ninjutsu and the previous Hokage asked me come help down here and poof my mother is Hokage." I said with a hand gesture "My mom is also a drag sometimes I like to watch clouds here to get away from my mom's scolding." I chuckled again "I can relate but you're lucky that your mom is there everyday waiting for you to come home. Now that my mom is Hokage it's not like she will welcome me home or aunt Shizune." I said looking down I then sat up and sighed.
"I'll see you tomorrow Shikamaru."