~Chapter 1~

Mirajane's POV
"Mira wake up." I heard my mom Tsunade say as she shook me lightly "Hmmm I'm up what is it mom?" I asked rubbing my eyes "You're going to Konoha for medical help." She said holding my back up since it hurt from my training "Right." I said in a tired voice I sighed and got up and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom in the Inn.
After my shower, I put on my ninja outfit and shoes then I put my long blonde hair into two long down ponytails I then waited for my mom to be done.
"Here take Tonton and make sure you have your senbon shooter hidden in your sleeve." Mom said handing Tonton to me I took Tonton and held her in my arms like Shizune does "Oink." Tonton said looking at me I smiled and waved bye to Shizune and Tsunade "Who ever hurt you and you come back hurt I'll hurt them!" I heard Shizune and mom say putting up a fist I smirked and started my walk to Konoha.
-TimeSkip-
I arrived at the Konoha gates and gave the guards my ID and walked to the Hokage's office.
"Come in." I heard Hiruzen say I opened the door and closed it behind me I then walked up to his desk and said, "I'm here to help with the people who are in need of help before the Chunin exams, during the Chunin exams, and after the exams." He looked up and asked, "What is your name child?" I cleared my throat and closed my eyes "Mirajane Senju." He looked at me and smiled "It's good to have you back Mira." He said shaking my hand he then handed me my black leaf headband I then tied it around my forehead and left for the hospital with a scroll.
Once I got to the hospital they gave me a whole floor of hospital rooms to help those in need.
I sighed and placed my bags down around my main room which was big then I started walking to my Inn.
While walking to my Inn someone bumped into me I looked down and it was and orange-haired girl she looked shaken up "What's wrong?" I asked but she just grabbed my hand and pulled me to a spot were a boy was holding Hiruzen's grandson "Hey who are you?!" A yellow head said pointing at me now everyone's attention was on me I sighed again and looked at the Suna boy.
"Put the boy down don't start a war between Konoha and Suna. That boy is the Hokage's grandson." I said putting a hand on my hip he instantly dropped the boy and I left.
'Konoha gets interesting everyday.'