~Chapter 3~

Mirajane's POV
After the exams we had many people in the hospital I put the sand siblings each in the same hospital room in the real hospital "T-they look like they've been threw a lot." Hikari said standing beside me "Hm." "Oink." I heard Tonton say I nodded and picked her up and held her in my arms "W-wait you can understand her?" Hikari asked curiously "Yes." I said smiling while rubbing Tonton's head I then sat down in a chair and started writing in a scroll.
After I was done I summoned my hawk and put the scroll in the messenger holder he then flew off.
Tsunade's PIV
"Tsunade-Sama!" I heard Shizune yell she then busted inside the Inn and handed me a scroll I then started reading it.
Dear Mother and Shizune,
I'm staying in Konoha to train some medical ninjas but only a little bit.
Also the Hokage is dead we need another Hokage please come to Konoha for our sake.
We have a few patients in the hospital that need both of us to heal.
I'll send you letters to make sure I'm alive, safe, and well.
-Sincerely
Mirajane
My mouth dropped I looked at Shizune and then passed out.
Shikamaru's POV
While walking threw Konoha I saw a lot of girls and boys surrounding something or somebody I was curious and walked over to them and saw a girl with blonde in two down ping tails I blushed at the sight of her "Ooh please train me!" "Please help us on missions!"
'What a drag I fell in love with a pretty girl.' I thought she then looked at me and blushed she then hid her face with her hands and started walking away from the crowd.