New Book

Hello, my dear readers. I have decided to write another Descendants fanfiction based on the daughter of the Queen of Hearts, Ruby Hearts. If you enjoyed this series and my writing, I hope you'll check it out and give it a try. It's called The Ruby Princess.

Meanwhile, I'll get on with updating this story shortly. 

Lots of love, Demi.

'Ruby Hearts was a ticking bomb of insanity waiting to explode. Her grasp and grip on her emotions were worse than that of a toddler, and lashing out on the people of the Isle was the only way in which she knew how to vent.

Therefore, when she and her four friends are invited to attend school in Auradon with all the heroes, it is safe to assume that it will be nothing short of disastrous. Being tasked by their parents to take over the place they all hate so much, the five kids from the wrong side of the bridge will have to bend Heaven and Earth to get the job done. But will they want to?

Add to that Ruby's budding relationship with Auradon's Crown Prince, and the dark secret that the red-haired Princess carries with her—a secret so terrible that even her friends are clueless—and you're left with a clusterfuck that gives even Ruby a headache.' 

🎉 You've finished reading ℍ𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕌𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 - ℍ. ℍ𝕠𝕠𝕜 🎉