Epilogue

In the three months that had passed between Harry's trial and now the tour had ended, Zayn had decided for his mental health to not join the boys on their next tour—though there was no bad blood between them— and Collin had completely rebranded the entire management company to be all-inclusive.

The band had been off for a few weeks now. Harry and Louis spent some time in Japan, Jamaica, and London, all the while being very open about their relationship.

Harry had gotten into the habit of giggling every time he saw a paparazzi because he knew Louis was probably about to make a scene.

It was a Saturday morning and the two were nestled into their bed in their Los Angeles home. With the time they'd had off, they'd barely stayed in one place long enough to be comfortable, so in moments like these, Louis wanted nothing more than to soak in the peace they finally had.

He shifted slowly, not wanting to wake the sleeping boy laying on his chest. Harry's long curls were sprawled out everywhere, like a mermaid in the sea. He'd been sleeping with his hair in a bun lately but after last night's late flight into L.A., the boy was too exhausted to think. Louis chuckled as he pulled a loose curl away from his mouth, pushing it back behind Harry's ear.

"Good morning, Sunshine."

Harry shifted off of Louis and covered his head with his own pillow, something he rarely even used. He let out a soft groan and Louis couldn't help the way it made his heart stutter. He wanted nothing more than to crawl back under the covers and fall asleep with his love, but he also knew Harry. They had a big day ahead of them and if they didn't get up and moving early, this grumpy attitude of his would turn into resentment speaking loud in the form of the silent treatment.

"Harry, darling it's already ten in the morning."

Another groan.

"I mean, we could go back to sleep."

Silence.

"And just cancel the party tonight, I guess."

Louis waited a moment, weighing the possibilities that Harry would actually agree to pushing off this house warming get together they had been planning for almost a month. But after a long stretch of silence, another groan came from beneath the pillow before it was tossed to the floor. Harry sat up in place, his mess of curls falling down his back.

"Fine. I'm up," he said in his scratchy morning voice that always sounded abnormally deep. "I'm awake."

Louis let out another chuckle before heading to the large kitchen downstairs. He had almost finished making a cup of morning tea for each of them when Harry's long legs came tripping down the stairs. He'd pulled his hair up out of his face and pulled on a black shirt and some grey pajama pants.

"Tea?" Louis offered, testing the waters of how Harry had woken up. He held his breath for a moment. Every now and then when Harry was woken before he was ready, his whole personality shifted into what Louis liked to call and angry little demon. He finally let his breath out as a smile appeared on the younger boys face, graciously taking the cup.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?"

Harry thought to himself before he answered, running through a checklist he'd made in his mind.

"Well," he paused, sipping his tea, before setting it down on the counter. Louis couldn't help but laugh at the way his eyebrow crinkled in frustration before he pulled out a coaster from a drawer on the island, placing it under the cup before lifting Louis' tea and placing one there as well.

"People will start showing around seven. That gives us just under nine hours to get the place ready. We need to clean and make everything presentable. Check the hot tubs filters. Restock the liquor cabinet. And I think the bathroom—"