You're MINE...

It has been a few days since Felix started to act calmer around Chloe, he has brought her some clothes and everything that she needs, but within the last few days Felix has started to see the kindness and beauty of Chloe. Felix is a bit of a jerk to her but not all the time.

Felix:(whimpering) N-NO PLEASE HAVE MERCY PLEASE... DON'T.

Felix has nightmares just about every night sometimes he doesn't even get any sleep.

Felix: (yells) NO!

Felix:*heavy breathing* Damnit!!!

*Morning *

Lee Know: Morning Felix

Felix:morning

Felix noticed Chloe was not at the table for breakfast and so he went up to her room
but she was gone...

Felix:CHLOE!? CHLOE!? CHLOE!?

Felix POV

I was looking every where for that girl until I looked out my window and saw Chloe in the garden sitting on the bench.

Felix: Why aren't you inside!?

Chloe:(startled) O-oh uh I just wanted to come out here and sit I didn't know I'm sorry.

Felix: Its fine

Felix sat down next to Chloe but Chloe moved a little bit away from him

Felix:(raising an eyebrow) Am I that intimidating or am I just that terrifying?

Chloe:(nervous) both

Felix chuckled at Chloe.

Chloe:Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?

Felix: I don't know but don't expect me to be nice to you all the time

Felix pulled Chloe's face too his and he kissed her but she didn't kiss back, Felix pulled away and Chloe slapped him in the face.

Felix: WRONG MOVE BABYGIRL.

Felix grab Chloe by her wrist and dragged her into his room.
Felix pushed Chloe up against the wall, he trapped her with his arms against the wall.

Chloe:(scared) I-im s-sorry please don't

Felix pined her hands above her head and started to do the same thing he did last time but this time he went further...
Felix started to ripping Chloe's clothing.
Chloe was now in her undergarments

Chloe's:( shriek) STOP! STOP! (Crying)

Felix just ignored her

Chan: FELIX WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?