******************

"Hey Chris."

He walked over hesitantly, ready for me to attack.

I slid into his mind, calming it, giving off relaxing, safe vibes.

He smiled back at me, sitting next to me more surely.

"I missed you." I told him honestly.

He frowned, "I missed you too."

I watched as his hesitations flew out the window and he became more comfortable with me. 

Chris definitely wasn't prefect throughout all of the drama we had to deal with, between Jade, Heeler and Jack, but he was never that bad either. He was the one who never wanted me to leave Belle Foret and always apologized for everything else. 

I kind of wish he would've stood up for me but he didn't do anything I can't forget and forgive. He was convinced somehow that I was a dangerous person they need to be wary of by hanging out with the others too much but compared to all of the other things that have occurred to me in that life it definitely wasn't even close to unforgivable. 

After a few more awkward weird moments of silence while everyone was frozen in shock Coeus cleared his throat, urging me on. I nodded to him, putting down the gun and chugging my latte. 

I placed the necessary information into their minds so I wouldn't have to explain my whole situation and how I'm alive for the millionth time. 

Its not exactly the shortest most straightforward story there is. 

They all stood silent, processing and it was honestly driving me crazy. I wish they would do something! Yell, scream, try and kill me! Anything is better than this waiting. 

Chris was the first to react. 

He walked straight up to me, taking me into his arms and giving me an extremely tight hug, swinging me around. 

I laughed and cried a little more at the familiarity. 

God I missed him. 

Chris' POV

I couldn't believe she was here, alive and powerful! 

Her whole situation was fucked up. Everyone kept telling me all these bad things about Ellie, or I guess Eclipse now. They kept telling me she was dangerous, that I couldn't trust her. I couldn't understand why Heeler and Jack just turned on her like that or Jade and Jasmine hated her without knowing her!

It didn't make sense but I figured for even all of them to turn on her there must've been something I was missing. I tend to be too gullible and trusting and I didn't want to do that and risk my mate's life. 

When I got her letter is when I found out she was really gone. I was filled with so much regret. Her letter told me all about how much she loved and appreciated me and how nothing that had happened was my fault, that she believed I was an innocent bystander. 

When I read that I knew for a fact that everyone else was wrong. My E-Bear was never a threat. She was one of our best friends, she felt like family and we just threw her away like she never meant anything to us. 

A few years later Jade finally told me what she had done. Apparently she had gotten a letter from Ellie as well and it had been eating her alive ever since. 

Once I heard how they had teamed up with the absolute piece of shit that rejected her to kill her I almost rejected her myself. 

I couldn't believe Jade would do something like that.