Chapter Seventeen

Eventually, we stopped and he flopped himself down beside me resting his head on the back of his arm. I cuddling my body up next to him and he brought an arm around me.

My head was now against his hard chest. Tracing a circle on his stomach with my finger. We were so lost in what we just did, to realize that someone was watching from the window.

Vampires couldn't sleep, so that might I didn't sleep anymore. If I wasn't turned, I would probably fall asleep right now. Instead, we just laid here in each other's arms. Emmett bolted off the bed and quickly covered me with a blanket.

"What are you-" His eyes looked to me as he put a finger to his lips, eyes flicking towards the window, I nodded slowly, gripping the blanket around my body. A towel appeared in his hand and he wrapped it around his waist.

Even if I was now a vampire, I was still terrified of what may be out there. For all I know, it can be something much stronger than me and maybe stronger than Emmett, although that much seemed highly unlikely.

Just then, something or someone came crashing Emmett against my wall, denting it. My eyes went wide, it was Sam that I met at La Push and also shirtless holding Emmett to the wall. I felt my body slowly sink more into the blanket placed around me.

"What the hell, get your filthy mutt hands off me." Emmett glared, all while pushing the male back. His eyes sent off warning for him to back away. And Sam, I noticed had a tattoo on his shoulder and short blackish hair. The day I spoke to him my vision was too blurred by tears.

Then he growled, "You ruined her, you disobeyed the treaty." I furrowed my brows, my eyes locked on Emmett. Even if I was newborn, I wouldn't let him hurt Emmett. But I couldn't let him hurt Sam either and what treaty? "She would have died." Emmett tensed at the thought.

I did too. "Well, now she is a walking a dead cold one like you!" He growled in annoyance. Instincts made me want to stand between them to keep them from fighting. I didn't know how to control myself yet and he made me feel safe.

"Get out of this house Sam, before I throw you out." Emmett's muscles noticeably flexed as he moved closer, standing his ground. In all honesty, he was somewhat very attractive but no where near Emmett's beauty.

No one would ever change my mind on that, and knowing he was my man now. Purely, solely mine, and only mine. As I was his and he would make sure everyone knew that. In the back of my mind there was still something there that I felt for Sam.

Sam growled at him. I felt it as he glanced at me, under the blanket and could clearly see my body was only being covered by the blanket.

I looked at him, and his eyes roamed my body. That's when Emmett moved in front of me, blocking me from his line of sight. My lips cornered upward at his movements. He was guarding me, protecting me.

Especially since I was fully naked under the covers, I was thankful for that. "Out." Was all Emmett said while snarling at the other male. The man didn't move one inch. He was taken into Emmett's powerful hold and threw out the window.

Once he was sure that he had left into the woods. He brought the window down shutting it and locking it shut. Then closed the curtains so no one would peering into the room.

His back muscles were flexing as he did so. I bit my lower lip, now I was so damn hormonal around him. My body ached for his skin against mine once more. Soon, he was sitting on the ledge of the far end of the bed.

His hands were balled up into fists as he sat there. If vampires needed to breathe his would ragged in this moment. Concerned, my feet hit the floor and the blanket still wrapped around my small frame. I stood in front him now and his eyes slowly drifted up.

I tied the blanket to stay wrapped around me without it falling before I brought his face in my hands. I focused my gaze on his, slowly falling into his golden eyes. "Emmett-" Suddenly, his hands were at my waist and his head rested against my stomach.

No words came from either us for what seemed like an eternity. My hands ran over his back, and I felt him eventually release any tension he was holding. "Emberly" His raspy voice finally spoke and lift his head up.

"Hmm?" I sat on his lap now and my legs wrapped around him. "You didn't have an attraction towards him, did you?" I could hear the pain in his voice asking that. My eyes softened,"No, don't worry. You are the only person I want." His expression became more positive and he brought his lips to mine.

We pulled back, our foreheads were touching. Hours passed by, now it was daytime outside. I needed to shower and put some clothes on for the day. I unhooked my legs from around Emmett and he frowned from the loss of the feeling of my touch.

His eyes pleaded for me to stay in his arms moments longer."Oh stop it! I need to shower. It is daytime now, you know." That look, I knew that look and what he was thinking of.

Now he moved his gaze along me, as if studying the curves of my body. I turned away and waltzed off to the bathroom, swaying me hips to tease him. "Now you've done it." He growled in excitement and appeared next me.

I reached up and turned the shower head on. "What have I done?" I playfully questioned. I knew damn well what I've done and he knew it too. He pulled the blanket away from my body leaving the air to hit my already cold body.

"I think you already know." I grinned and quickly tore the towel from around his waist.