Part 1 - Missing

". . . Lavender Shine, a 13-year-old girl that hasn't been home in several days. This caused her parents to be very worried. She was last seen-"

The radio was cut off as the blond-haired woman turned a button on the device. She resumed doing the dishes, several tears threatening to fall into the water flowing in the sink. A sad sigh escaped her throat as her eyes finally spilled their fluid, showing the outer world what she felt at that moment.

Sadness.

Who wouldn't be sad? If you hear about your lost daughter on the news. As the reporter said, she hasn't been home, nor with her friends, family, or... anywhere really, for the past 4 days. The last time they saw her, was at dinner, the same amount of days earlier, after the argument she and her husband had. As they were bickering, they hadn't noticed how their little girl emotionlessly went upstairs, headed towards her room. After a while, they finally noticed her absence, and the mother was sent to go check on her. But... she, nor her partner, ever found her, only the locked door of her room, with no sign of Lavender anywhere else.

They had decided to wait until morning when she would have 'calmed down', but when she didn't open the door at that time, they started to panic, slightly... That turned to real panic once they broke the door open and found an empty room, with a slightly open window. And as anyone would know, an open window and an empty room with no sign of the child... Isn't a good thing, totally not a good thing.

There were some possibilities; kidnapping, someone broke in... or, she ran away. It was a reasonable explanation, seeing her parents constantly got into 'each others business'. But still, it was going better, and she was such a happy girl. There would be no notable reason to leave, other than her parents' arguments, and her sometimes emotionless behavior.

Thinking those things over again, didn't help the sobbing woman. They only brought back much more unpleasant memories, causing her to let even more tears flow freely over her cheeks. She looked out the window next to her, seeing the townspeople smile and the birds flying. As she took in the scene in front of her, she was only able to choke out one sentence in between sobs:

"Oh my sweet flower, where are you..?"

-----=[ | A u t h o r ' s   N o t e | ]=-----

I literally felt like Shakespeare while writing this, and I actually didn't know I had this much knowledge on words, I have to admit though:

1) me = PROUD PUFFER about chap UwU

2) I had to think about some words, like: I know a word for this...

ANYWAYS, people are reading this? Cool, this will be a book I'll take a bit more serious, so expect an actual plot, not just randomness sprinkled here and there. Sorry this chap was a bit short, the next one should be a bit longer (I hope).

And please PLEASE correct me on anything, if its grammar, better words to use, don't matter, correct it.