Chapter 7: Save Len!

(First Person POV, (Y/N)-chan, in the demon world)
This place was huge! And we're inside! I looked over at Rin, and she was in her demon form. Mikuo was the same as always, and giving Rin an absolute death glare.

"So, Rin, where do we go?" I asked the blond.

"There's a holding cell on the third floor. Here, take this map, you'll need it."

"So, where are you going?" Mikuo asked.

"I'm not supposed to be back here yet, so I'm going back to the human world."

"So, we're by ourselves for this," I said "let's look at that map."

"We need to get there with out being detected, and then back out again with him right?"

"I'm afraid so."

"So, we should start then huh."

We didn't say anymore, and got going. We didn't want to stay in one spot for too long or else we will be caught.

We finally found a way up to the second floor, but there were guards there.

"Of course," Mikuo said.

"We knew this wouldn't be easy."

"Let's fight our way through."

"No, that's how we'd die."

I looked around, and saw some rocks on the ground. I picked one up and through it. When it landed it made a sound and both guards went to investigate. We then went up stairs.

We then repeated looking for a way up to the third floor now, and we found a way up that was unguarded.

We went up and were on the third floor. We then followed the map to where Len is being held.

Before we reached the door to his cell Mikuo said "I'll hold off the gaurds, you save your boyfriend."

"All right, but, he's not my boyfriend."

"Yet," I barely heard that as I got into Len's cell to save him.

Len did not look very good. I don't know how to describe what he looked like. You could see his bones through his skin, and his hair was a mess and out of it's normal neat ponytail. From his now ragged clothes I can tell that he's in his demon form

It took him a moment to notice me, and he tried to acknowledge me, but didn't have the strength to.

I carefully pick him up and head out the door. Mikuo saw this and started helping me carry Len.

We almost made it out, but we were stopped by the pink haired lady from the ice cream shop.

"If you hand him back over, I'll let you go," she said.

"I won't go anywhere without him!" I said. I readied myself for a fight.

"Then, you will surely die."

Mikuo suddenly started dragging me away.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Not letting you be reckless! It's counterintuitive if you die now!"

We ran through halls upon halls. Mikuo and I were very much lost, and Len was unconscious, so not much help. Suddenly there was a way back home.

"Miku, portal!"

"I see it!"

We went through and brought Len with us. The three of us fell to the ground, and I saw that Len was now in his human form with the golden blond hair. I looked up and saw Miku. She was clearly upset, probably because Mikuo and I did a really stupid thing, yet when her eyes landed on Len her expression softened.

"Let me take him," the teal haired woman said. I didn't want to make her mad again so I let her take Len.

"M-mom?"

"I'll have to deal with you later Mikuo."

Miku carried Len into the ice cream shop and up the stairs, Mikuo and I followed her. We then entered a spare room, and watched her put him down in the bed. Wait, this means Kaiko and Mikuo still share a room.

Anyways! Len woke up. "I-I'm so hungry." His eyes then landed on me. "(Y-Y/N)?" His eyed where between the electric blue of his human form and the black of his demon form.

"I'm here Len. I'm here."

"(Y/N), I think I love you." He smiled. I didn't notice that I was blushing until he said "you're cute when you blush."

"Len, I think I love you too."

We then kissed. I heard Mikuo loudly gag, but I didn't care. I got a kiss from someone I didn't know I wanted until we just went and did it. I think the story is finally done.

A/N: You can also read here: https://www.deviantart.com/zelda1and2link/art/DED-Chapter-One-a-Demon-and-a-Boy-named-Len-1038622787