Chapter 5: the Truth is Spilled

(First Person POV, (Y/N)-chan)
"You're Len, aren't you?" I asked him, and he just looked shocked.

After that silence, he finally said something. "How did you-" he cut himself off.

"How did I what?" I said, "I'm right aren't I?"

(First Person POV, Len-kun)
This is not good, it doesn't change the deal, but it isn't good all the same. I couldn't even look at (Y/N), let alone speak to (him/her/them). I panicked, and ended up putting (him/her/them) to sleep, I guess it meant I could avoid the conversation, but I didn't mean to! All I can do now is avoid the conversation with (Y/N). I would leave moments before (he/she/they) wake up, not show up to school, and the nights are unavoidable.

Because (Y/N) wasn't in bed, when I put (him/her/them) to sleep, (he/she/they) collapsed on the floor, so I put (Y/N) in bed, I even out (him/her/them) under the (F/C) blankets.

I watched over the very pretty (Y/N) as (he/she/they) slept like always, and there was a nightmare. I of course ate it. This was a stressful night though. When I saw (Y/N) start stirring I took my leave.

(First Person POV, (Y/N)-chan)
I still wanted to talk to him, because he put me to sleep before I was done with him. Rude. He did another rude thing by leaving without giving me the chance to speak to him. Ugh! Why does it have to be so difficult? At least I know I'll see him again tonight.

I went to school and saw that Len wasn't there. I'm pretty sure that it ended up being the truth that was uncovered.

When I say down I saw Mikuo like his head in, smirk, then leave. He no doubt saw the missing Len was in fact missing. Meanwhile Kaiko facepalmed about her idiot brother, I don't really blame her.

The teacher called roll, and didn't even have Len's name come up, weird. The day went on like normal. Classes all morning, lunch with (BFF), Kaiko, and of course Mikuo.

"See! What did I tell you! He is a demon, and now he's removed himself, even from the teachers' memories!"

"If that's true, the how come we still remember him?"

"It's because of (Y/N) my dear sweet sister. He has a deal with (him/her/them), and this can't remove himself from (his/her/their) memories. We're protected because he knows (Y/N) would notice if our heads were messed with!" Mikuo was standing on the table now.

"Mikuo, just sit down and eat," I said. "Besides, don't Baku only have power over sleep? Like they'd do nothing to the waking world, aside from putting someone to sleep. I don't even have a deal with one anyways." I of course lied. How would Mikuo even guess something like that anyways?

I then took the book from Mikuo, he's such a weirdo for not getting rid of it still. I slipped to the Baku pages, all the info was on one page, and there was a drawing of Demon Boy and Demon girl on the other page. Even the book said that they're siblings, but it also says that their the blast known members of their kind. Now that's just sad, especially since they don't seem to have that good of a relationship.

I then flipped through to the section on kitsunes. There is a fire one, she looks a lot like the woman who came to the ice cream shop to talk to Miku and Kaito yesterday, it seems she is known as Megurine Luka.

I then turned the page again, this one has an ice one. Wait, is that? I set the book on the table. Everyone reacted to what we saw.

"How did we miss this when reading it?" (BFF) said.

"Well, we all had a hard time turning the second page for the fire kistune," Kaiko responded.

"Kaiko, that's mom!"

"I can see that idiot."

"It means we're not fully human like we thought Kaiko!"

"Mikuo, how many times do I have to tell you it's not real?!"

"Demons are real! (Y/N) knows this as well as I do!"

"Come on (Y/N), who's right? This idiot or me?!"

(First Person POV, Len-kun)
I was laying on the mattress, and then I was approached by someone. I thought it was Rin, so I said, "what do you want?"

"It seems you think I'm your sister," I knew that voice.

I shot up and said "Miku?! You've been missing since your deal with that blue haired human! What are you doing here?"

"It seems you were able to keep up with the news, even with you're being stuck here."

"Rin visited every now and then," I said looking away from her. If she's here, the Mikuo and Kaiko are more than likely her children.

"Len, you've come to a cross roads. How bad do you want to go home?"

"W-what do you mean?"

She sighed and said "you can either have a happy (Y/N) in your life, or you can go home. Really the choice is yours." She then walked away.

A/N: I'll be ending this chapter here. It's up to you guys, wanna support Mikuo? Or support Kaiko. This decision will affect the outcome of the story, whether you get a happily ever after, or progress through Len's deals. I will write both ending simultaneously, but I won't tell you which answer leads to the Good ending, and which one leads to the bad, the "i agree to mikuo" chapter is called "I Can't Lie Anymore", and the "i agree to kaiko" chapter is called "They Don't Need to Know". Good luck~!

A/N 2: The bad ending has been deleted, and now there is only good ending... I don't even know why I had a bad ending in the first place.

A/N 3: You can also read here: https://www.deviantart.com/zelda1and2link/art/DED-Chapter-One-a-Demon-and-a-Boy-named-Len-1038622787