Chapter 19

The SnowBaz fanart on the side is by AhenuMoki, and it's beautiful 💕

                         ~~~~~~~~

LETTERS

Bazzy ❤️

You think I am handsome? Well. I don't know what to say. Thank you?

You know I am straight. But I also find you attractive. Maybe because you're too beautiful. I dunno.. That's normal isn't it?  I know I am straightforward. And so are you.. okay I accept I kept staring at you. I hope you didn't mind? And no... I never blushed.

I am sorry about your mother. I am sure she must be a beautiful woman inside out. About me, I am an orphan, used to live in an orphanage but now I moved out of it because kids and adults there think I am not normal, -technically I am not- and give me weird looks. For family, I have grandma and now Penny and her Family.

I want to meet you too.. When are you free? Let's hang out more. I want to know more about you.

So.. do you want to make a constellation out of those freckled stars, Baz?

Yours Affectionately,
Snow.

P.S: what's your favorite fruit Baz ? Do you like Raisins? What do you think about a date?

                          ~~~~~~~~~

Dear Snow,

Handsome? Not just handsome. You're pretty gorgeous. Angelic. Cute.Okay, I'll stop now.

You don't have to remind me that you're straight.  Everyone finds me attractive as I'm hella hot. But still, Merlin's hat! YOU find me attractive?

You can stare at me all you want and you can hold my hand under the table and also my scones are yours.

I'm impressed with your method of asking me out. I'd love a date. With you. If that's what you mean. How about Saturday?Meet you at Olive's Cafe near the mall at 10.

How can I say 'no' to such a thing, Snow? I'd love to make constellation out of your freckles.

I am counting down seconds for our date already!

Love,
Baz.

P.S. I want to know more about you too. Everything about you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading.

Love ya'all💕💝