Chapter 8

~Y/n Pov~

I had my arms linked with Hyunjin since we entered which I find cute... but I noticed that a few people are missing but I didn't mind it that much cause they probably went on rides together.

"Oh oh oh Hyunjin can we go in that shop?" I asked him with puppe eyes. "Awww yes of course!" He then pulled me into that shop. I didn't notice tho that only me and Hyunjin were together and that the others went another way.

I was looking at the cute headbands when you found a cute devil and angel headbands. "Hyunjin!! Look how cute these are! How about we do matching headbands?" I asked him cutely. "Yess of course!" Hyunjin took the two headbands and payed for them before I could say anything. "Yah you didn't have to pay for me!" I scolded him. "I wanted to" "but still."
"It's okay!" He then put his arms over my shoulder and said "come on don't be mad me" "I'm not" I smile without me even noticing.

""It's okay!" He then put his arms over my shoulder and said "come on don't be mad me" "I'm not" I smile without me even noticing

We went on rides together and had a lot of fun these past hours. It started getting dark so I held onto Hyunjin's arm.

~Hyunjin's Pov~

While she was looking at the stuff in the store Aeyeong texted me about the plan and I love it. She explained me exactly what I have to do. They're done with the fireworks and roses, all what's left to do are the candles at the castle. After that me and Y/n rode some rides and it started to get dark which means it's almost show time.

It was about 7:30 pm. Me and Y/n were eating and watching the castle from afar. When suddenly fire works started exploding. And I got a text from Aeyeong that I should leave her alone now.

"Hey, I need to go to the bathroom really quick okay? I'll be back soon" I stood up and left the table going to the fountain where they all were. "Hurry up Hyunjin!" Jennie called me from the fountain. "Yeah I'm here" I ran up to them. "Hurry up everything is ready she just has to come to the castle. And~ do you know what to say?" "Okay and yes of course!" I smiled wildly just thinking about it.

"Okay then let's go!" They all said. I texted Y/n to meet up at the castle. 'I'll be there in 7 minutes' "hurry, hurry she'll be here in 7 minutes!" I started running.

We were at the castle and I saw the result and it's beautiful. "Okay so she'll be here in 7 minutes, I'll tell you guys when but stay on the call." She said putting the her phone in her pocket. "What was that about?" "It's the fireworks" "oh good okay" I answered. I looked at Woozi and Aeyeong holding hands and talking to each other smiling , which made me think that me and Y/n might soon be like that. Just the thought of it made me smile and chuckle at the same time.

We were at the castle and we each took a red rose and waited in a line till we saw Y/n arriving. I can't believe this it really is happenin. She looked so beautiful watching the fireworks.I saw a photographer with a camera taking videos and pictures of her and ready to film this.

Mingyu walked up to her with a rose and handed it to her and walked away and then the others one by one. It mad me more nervous.

~Y/n Pov~

Hyunjin told me to meet him at the castle and wait for him there. I waited for a few minutes when suddenly Mingyu came up walking up to me with a rose and then walked away. "Mingyu oppa?" I asked why he gave me a rose. But he didn't respond. As I was about to call him again Minghao came and gave me a rose too. I was so confused. I checked my phone to ask where Hyunjin was? But he wasn't online.

I then sat on a bench right behind me and played with my feet, till Tzuyu came and gave me a rose also and walked away. I just held the three roses that are now four roses as Dahyun came and walked away. I smiled while looking at the roses cause they were my favorite flowers and because they were so beautiful.

Lisa came and left, than Jeongin came and patted my shoulder and said " this is for you pretty noona" and left. I just smiled looking down. Jisoo came and quickly put it in my hand and smiled at me and left. Jennie came than Rosé came and both left. Than my best friends came but first Channie came and gave me a rose as he gave me a peck on my temple than hugged me and waved as he left. Than felix came running toward me and said "here ya go noona" in the most Australian accent he could speak in. He hugged me and waved and left.

Woozi came and gave me a rose also and walked away. As I thought it would be done Aeyeong came with another rose but it had a letter with it and gave it to me. "Read it, byeee~" than she just left.

I took out the note and read it.
'Follow the lights that lead to the front of the castle'

I looked around and and saw a path with lights so I followed it. I stoped as I say Hyunjin standing there with a rose. My eyes started to sting. I walked closer to him till there was only two meters between us. "Come closer" he said laughing. "What's all of this?" I said switching the big bouquet to my other hand and wiping a tear that escaped my eye.

"Hey, hey don't cry" he said and wiped my tear. He pulled my wrist so I'm closer to him. "So, I remember the first time I saw you, you bumped into me cause you were paying attention to your phone." That sentence made me laugh. "Since then I couldn't get you off my mind. 'I wonder where this cute girl is?' 'What if she bumped into someone else and made him fall in love with her?' 'How is this beautiful girl doing?' Does questions never left my mind till you bumped into me in school my heart was beating so fast and I couldn't help staring at you in class." He held my one open hand. "I never felt this way, getting butterflies in my stomach when I'm around you, heart beating so fast and loud everyone could hear it. So I have one last question that needs to be answered tonight. If you would look up in the sky you could see the question" he said and pointed at the sky.

When suddenly I saw a firework that said'Will you be my girlfriend Kim Y/n?' I started tearing up and hugged him tightly. He pulled away and asked "Kim Y/n will you be my girlfriend?" And held my hands tightly.

"Yes! Yes I will Hwang Hyunjin!" I said and pecked his lips. Then suddenly all my friends jumped out and confetti's from party poppers flew on us. "The last rose" Hyunjin said and handed it to me. I couldn't describe how I was feeling. Happiness and joy and excitement took over me.

Hyunjin pulled me closer by pulling my waist closer to him and slowly kissed me. With love and passion. I never wanted it to end. I slowly let go of the flowers and it dropped on the floor, now I have both of my hands free so I could wrap my arms around his neck.

He pulled away and I looked around to see all of them that made me tear up even more. Hyunjin came and wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my cheek and whispered in my ears "don't cry" and moved his hands up and down. "Congratulations!" everyone screamed. "Thank you so much I-" you sniffed. "Did you get everything on camera?" Aeyeong interrupted me as she was talking to a man with a huge camera. "You did? Okay good. Oh was that to loud? Continue." Aeyeong said smiling.

"Never mind, thank you! You guys really shouldn't had gone this big"I said hugging each one of them. And started picking up the roses I accidentally dropped.

"Let's go home, it's late" Aeyeong said.

•sorry this was really cringe and long but never mind I really think this is cute hope you liked it!🤍✨✌🏼