Chapter 13

"Hey baby, can we talk?", I texted him.

He didn't read the message until 2 days later.
"Yeah sure, I'm coming over." He texted back.
It made me smile and forget on how anxious I was.

After 1h of waiting, I heard the doorbell ring. I ran to the front door, opening it to see Hyunjin. My face lit up but then I remember what he's here for.

"Come in." I greeted him sadly.
He walked in and walked over to the couch.
I sat beside him but with a little distant.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asked coldly. "I wanted to explain what happened that day." I told him nervously.

He didn't answer but I still continued.
"I wasn't cheating, I never did and never will." I started off "I love you so much and I would never do that to you. So he was Jungkook..." I looked down ashamed that I let him kiss me. "He is my childhood bestfriend, I grew up with him."

"He came that day and sorta confessed to me, I told him I have a boyfriend but he didn't care. After you came he saw you and kissed me. I pulled away but it was already too late..." A tear started to fall.

*HYUNJIN POV*

I saw a year roll down, I tried to ignore it but it got so hard after I saw her actually break down. I tried to stop myself cause I was still mad, but how could I see her like this.

"I'm so sorry this happened please forgive me!" She cried.

I quickly took her into my arms because I couldn't see her like this any longer. "Shh it's okay." I whispered as she tightened her grip on my shirt. "I'm not mad anymore." I told her while caressing her hair. She looked up sulking "really?"

"Mhm" I wiped her tears away. "I'm so sorry, I love you." She hugged me tightly around my neck. I hugged her by her waist inhaling her scent that I missed.

"I love you too"

Hope you liked this haha even tho it's only a short one:)