Chapter 2

After a 15 minute wait, Aeyeong finally came to the Cafe. She sat down infront of me, and she spoke first. "Hey Y/n..I think theres something i haven't told you yet." She said quietly. "Well. What are you waiting for?"I said. "I got a boyfriend..Tee hee." She whispered. "Wait..REALLY!? Who is it??!" I exclaimed. "It's..Lee Jihoon." She said. "..THAT LEE JIHOON I KNOW? Like Woozi??!" She nodded.

"I'm really happy for you..BUT HOW DARE YOU GET A BOYFRIEND BEFORE ME!!" I chuckled."Sorry, I would help you but your..too picky with the boys here." She whispered as she said the last sentence. "So how are your brothers, Aeyeong?" I said. "They've been fine."She replied back.

We finished chatting, so I suggested we should move on and buy the stuff I need for my new room. We headed out of the café and went to the furniture store. We bought a couch, a bed, chairs and a table together and some other small furnitures. There were some people who helped us deliver the stuff to my room then me and Aeyeong set up the furniture in a neat way. this is how my room turned out.

I unpacked my stuff and after that i just hung out with Aeyeong on the couch and watched netflix on my laptop

I unpacked my stuff and after that i just hung out with Aeyeong on the couch and watched netflix on my laptop. After being 47 minutes into the movie mu Mom came in. " Honey you are going to attend the same school as Aeyeong next week, so Aeyeong i hope you will show her around okay?" My Mum informed us. "Yes Auntie." she smiled sweetly at my Mum.

With that my Mom left me and Aeyeong. As soon as she left Aeyeong jumped and turned to mu side and took both of my hand in hers. "So Y/n I'm going to tell you who you have to stay away from in school okay?" I just nod as a respond. "So you have to stay away from most of the girls there cause they can get really mad if you touch or talk with one of "they're boys" which are Hyunjin, Jeongin, Han Changbin and other boys. I dont get these girls cause they think the boys like them but everyone actually hates them, so just try to get out of they're way." she warned me. I just stood there shocked that there are actually girls like them.

"You can just hang out with me and my friends... and boyfriend..." she said quietly. "OH HELL NAH! I'M NOT THIRD WHEELING" I exclaimed. "Oh come on it's not even that bad plus you might be friends with my friends so you wouldn't be alone" she said as she tapped on my shoulder. "Fine..." I said in defeat.

*NEXT WEEK ONE DAY BEFORE SCHOOL* (cause I don't want it to get boring)

So it's been a week already since we moved to Korea and it's pretty nice living here it's so different from Australia. Oh since I'm talking about Australia, I've been face timing, calling and texting my friends in Australia not wanting to lose their touch.

I put my stuff in my backpack for school tomorrow and I put my school uniform ready. The uniform is really cute I like it. So I put everything ready for tomorrow and went to the kitchen and eat dinner with my parents. We had Bibimbap, my favorite. When I finished my food I went to the bathroom and did my night routine, I showered, brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine and went to sleep at about 10 pm so quite early. But before I went to sleep I put my Alarm on my phone.

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up to the sunlight that came out of my window. I rubbed my eyes and stood up without opening my eyes and went to the bathroom to take a shower, I did my makeup after drying myself and did my hair. I went back to my room and put on my uniform.

I ate an apple and brushed my teeth

I ate an apple and brushed my teeth. I quickly put on my shoes and take my backpack and hurry outside I then took the bus to school I then waited for Aeyeong outside of school, but luckily I didn't have to wait to long.

" Morning Y/n ready for your first day?" She asked excited. "Yess! but not about the girls.." i said annoyed. "Oh come on you just have to get out of they're way and plus you have me" "hehe i know, so where's the office?" I asked not wanting to be late on my first day. "Just follow me." She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the school, we arrived at the office and I took my schedule and compared them to Aeyeong. We had alot of classes together but not all of them.

We had English, Korean, History, Chemistry, Art, Music and Cooking together. My first class was Math so we had to separate but we're gonna meet up at break time again. So I said bye and went to my classroom, as i was looking for it I bumped into someone. I looked up at his face and he looked quite familiar... wait it's that guy from last week.

"Oh I'm sorry.." you bow and put your hair behind your ears cause it was in your face. You were about to walk away when you stopped and went back to him. "Ehm.. sorry but can you show me were this classroom is?" I asked shyly. " yeah sure" he said blankly " I have the same class just follow me."

I followed him till we were infront of the classroom. " what's your name?" I asked not so shy anymore. "I'm Hyunjin, Hwang Hyunjin." Wait he's that Hyunjin Aeyeong was talking about? I was thinking but I got interrupted by him. "Hello?" He waved his hands infront of my face " can you hear me?" "Oh sorry I spaced out, what did you ask?" "I asked what your name?" "Oh I'm Y/n, Kim Y/n." "Oh okay that's a nice name." He said and smiled lightly. "Thank you Hyunjin for helping me find the classroom." "No problem." He said amd waved at me and sat in his seat. The bell rang and the teacher came in. "Oh you must be the new student, hi I'm Miss Lee." She said nicely. "Hi I'm Kim Y/n" I said while bowing to her "nice to meet you Miss Lee."