🏠 this is home 🏚 1.0 ~unfinished ~

Type: sad song fic
Idea: what if instead of grian's alter ego/drag side being Ariana Grianday, it was Ariana Grianday's transition from female to male?
Notes: I'm bored and Wattpad won't let me read books offline right now, and I thought of an interesting idea...
The finished version will be posted on my hermitcraft one shot book later on today so if you want to see how it ends go check that out once I finish it (I will make an announcement once it's finished)
Also, since when did we get 756+ reads? Thank you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :3

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

🎶often I am upset,
that I can not fall in love but I guess,
This avoids the stress of falling out of it🎵

Mumbo POV
I'm really good friends with the one and only Ariana Grianday, so was everyone else in the land of HERMITCRAFT, and we all loved her, but unlike everyone else loving her in a friendly way, I have a crush on her and that will never change, speaking of which where is Ari anyways? (To anyone who's confused, Mumbo and iskall call Ariana Grianday Ari for short)

🤪Time skip🤫

I came to Ari's gigantic mansion to see her and was greeted with the saddest question ever;
'🎵are you tired of me yet?
I'm a little sick right now but I swear,
When I'm ready I will fly us out of here🎶'
I instantly said "I will never be tired of you, I came here to see you because I missed you, Ari." She then let me in and we chatted for a bit, she laughed at what I said, she has the most beautiful laugh ever.

Ariana's POV
I excused myself from where Mumbo and I were chatting to 'freshen up' at least, that's what Mumbo thinks, I was actually going to cut my hair because I'm not happy as a girl, I'll hide my chest too. Wait what am I doing, are my friends going except me? Too late now, I already cut my hair.

🎵I'll cut my hair,
To make you stare,
I'll hide my chest and
I'll figure out a way to get us out of here🎶

I had bought a binder online a week ago and it arrived yesterday, Mumbo will be the first person to see the new me.
KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.
"Ari? You in there, sorry, I just got a little worried since you've been in here for awhile now." I opened up the door while responding with "not 'Ari', grian. This is the new me Mumbo, I really hope you don't hate me now..." "Ar- grian, I will never hate you." And he pulled me into a hug, I hugged back. "Sooo... when you gonna tell the others grian?" I didn't think about that, "how about tomorrow."

🦊🦊tomorrow 🐺🐺

I had set up a urgent meeting with everyone and Mumbo and I were the last to arrive, I was wearing a wig with the same color of hair as me. I walked in and was instantly asked why I wasn't wearing a dress and instead my favorite red sweater and some dark grey sweatpants. Iskall said "Ari, your not acting normal, is something wrong?" I replied with "I'm not 'Ariana' anymore, don't call me that or any of my old nicknames." But while say so I was so scared of what their reactions would be, Mumbo could tell I was scared and explained, "he's not 'Ariana', call him grian." Scar said "I'm sorry, did you call her 'him'? Ariana, what's he on about? " "I told you, don't call me Ariana, I'm grian, and I identify as a boy now." I said while pulling off my wig. "Most people gasped while tango, Impulse, and zed all cheered and said that their happy for me, I smiled then realized tango was wearing a dress, I hugged him saying "I'm glad I'm not the only one who can express themselves." Everyone else was saying that what I was doing was wrong and other hate filled comments, it was too much and I just broke down right there, Mumbo placed his hand on my shoulder and said "how 'bout we get away from all these toxic people so we can actually accept who you really are?" "O-okay, sure." I replied. "Care to join us you three?" The ZIT trio said "sure." And we left.

🎶turn of your porcelain face,
I can't really think right now
and this place has to many colors
Enough to drive all of us insane.🎵
Mumbo, the ZIT trio and I hang out a lot, but I still miss my old life, I fake smile, and I've started to cut, I feel worthless and that my friends are just faking because they feel pity for me and don't actually like me. I was in the middle of cutting when Mumbo walked into the living room. Dang it, I forgot that he were over and to do this in my bedroom so I wouldn't be bothered.

🎵'Are you dead?'
Sometimes I think I'm dead
'Cause I can feel the ghost and ghouls rapping my head,
But I don't want to fall asleep just yet.🎶
The event with Mumbo didn't go well. He hugged me begging for me to stop cutting. I agreed as long as he kept it what I've been doing a secret, I would of done it even if he did tell, how could I not, I love him.
I've looked quite pale and purple are saying I'm dead, as much as I think I am I go outside every now and then so people know I'm alive still, but not many people want me alive so what's even the point? So people know when they can dance on my grave? So people can bully me? No, I do it for the people who except me for who I am.

🎶My eyes went dark...
I don't know where...
My pupils are but I'll,
Figure out a way to get us out of here🎵

...I don't know what to put here

🎵Get a load of this monster,
He doesn't know how to communicate,
His mind is in a different place
Will everybody please give him a little bit of space! 🎶
I've tried to ignore the fact that I'm constantly being bullied by the other hermits but it's gotten to the point where if I try to buy stuff from the shopping district but people will deny me entrance to the store, so now I pay Mumbo to get everything for me.

The others, even though we try to get them to stop but they would continue to say stuff like
🎶get a load of this train wreck, her hair's a mess and doesn't know who she is yet.🎵
But luckily I have luckily I have people to defend me saying stuff in response, for example
🎵but little do we know the stars welcome him with open arms🎶

Iskall started to defend me and said that he only bullied me because of peer pressure and to be honest, I started to crush on him...