"She's our Assistant Coach, she's always yelling and cheering us on," Goldberg said with sarcasm in his voice.

"She's like our cheerleader." Dean frowned from in the back of the group.

"She's the best cheerleader and coach we could ever ask for," Charlie added, looking up at the doctor with a worried look on his face before looking back at me.

"Ok, well she's dehydrated and she needs to rest her voice and let it recover from all the yelling and screaming she's been doing." The doctor listed off, counting on his fingers.

"Thank you, doctor." Miss McKay smiled.

"Thank you, doctor." The team said in unison before the doctor left.

Miss McKay frowned, "Ok everyone, get dressed for your lesson today. We still have to do lessons today, no matter what happens."

Everyone groaned before rubbing their eyes, slumping back to their rooms to get changed. I got changed into a cheerleader sweater, white with a green stripe going down the neck and meeting the other, making a triangle, and some light wash jean shorts. Before I left, I had filled up my water bottle so I could keep my voice hydrated during the lesson.

Miss McKay was talking about the French colonists when people started dozing off. Julie stretched her face and blinked her eyes a couple of times. Luis was completely passed out on his desk in front of me, while I was slumped back in my chair, turning so hard not to drift off.

Miss McKay then walked over to Luis, shaking him a bit, "Luis," He then lifted his head up slightly and apologized to Miss McKay who accepted his apology. "Alright, go back to your rooms and get some rest for tonight. Practice is canceled." Miss McKay started.

We all picked ourselves back up and carried each other to our rooms, with our belongings in our hands. Julie busted the door open and dropped her things at the door before sluggishly flopping herself on her bed, face-first into her pillow. Connie almost tripped over Julie's things when coming in, she dropped her things near her nightstand and started stripping her clothes off, getting into her pj's. I closed the door to our dorm and jumped on my bed.

"Vicki, just get some rest so ya can get your voice back." Julie groaned from her pillow.

Nodding my head, I put everything on the ground except my bottle which I put on my nightstand and I got myself back into my pj's. I curled myself into a ball and wrapped the messy covers over my body and attempted to fall asleep.

Later That Day...

Coach Bombay stormed into the team locker room, expecting his team to be inside, but the locker room was dead silent.

"Team? Hello?" Coach Bombay looked around, then went to the showers to see if there was anyone in there. "Hello?" He poked his head through the doors to the showers.

"I canceled their practice for today." Miss McKay spoke, making Coach Bombay turn his head to see her with her head held high, arms crossed over her chest.

Coach Bombay scoffed, "What're ya talkin' about?" He walked over to Miss McKay. "Where are they?"

"They needed a day off, especially Vicki. Trust me." She slightly clenched her jaw.

"I need'em here to practice!"

"Well, they need to rest!" Miss McKay argued. You've been running those children ragged! They can barely stay awake in class! They're calling you Captain Blood and your Junior Assistant Coach lost her voice!"

"I am preparing these kids for battle. Can you understand that?" Coach Bombay stepped forward. "We win the gold, we go on to bigger things!"

"Bigger things?!" Miss McKay questioned him.