Castiel -

Either walking or sitting watching a movie, Castiel will hold your hand. He loves to compare his to yours, you never understood his love for them. Your nails were bitten in half the time with nail polish here there and everywhere but Castiel didn't seem to care. His thumb traveled across your knuckles or his finger tips trailed down from your wrist right to the edge giving you goosebumps. On cold nights, during investigations Cas will guide you to him, wrapping his arms around you to give you warmth. Usually he'll take his unbuttoned coat and wrap the sides around you as you hug. You feel his hands circling your back as he mutters soft words. You love him being so close, take in his natural cologne, listening to his heart beat.

Often you'll be waiting for the Winchester's to do their 'fbi' bit and so you'll stand outside the car. Castiel leaned on the hood, as you stand in front of him- talking about nothing and laughing at everything. His hands brush your hair out of your face then take your hands again, kissing them. When the Winchester's need him, he'll stand and kiss your forehead, telling you he'll be right back. He always is and will always greet you again with another kiss and taking your hand once more. Making him feel that eternity will never be long enough with you.

-How they sleep beside you-

Dean-

Despite being known as a tough guy, Dean is a teddy bear. Αnd despite having a queen side bed, Dean still manages to use you as a pillow. You'll be perfectly separate at the beginning and start counting the seconds before he turns on his sides to face you, gets his arms draped across you. Then a few more minutes will pass and his legs is over yours and he's pulling you to him. Finally his body slides down so your laying higher than him and he can now use your chest as a pillow. Most couples and people believe that its the girl you sleeps with her head gently resting on the guy's chest nope, Dean Winchester is a one of a kind and you make him feel at home. His scruff tickles your neck as he tilts his head up and kisses your jaw to say goodnight. Sure sometimes in the summer, its a little difficult to have two hundred pound guy lay on top of you but then he'll do little things. Take in a deep relaxing breath when you hug him back or let his fingers trace your side till he falls asleep. When he has a nightmare, his arms tighten. You'll wake up and soon your cuddling him just as tightly back, reassuring him. He's turned you into quite the teddy bear as well. Now you don't even count, you just open your arms, expecting and happy when he laughs. You both fall asleep, peacefully.

Sam-

With Sam, he's so big that he takes up 80% of the bed and sure you love how tall and broad his shoulders are but it doesn't leave you with much room, so you improvise. Sam mostly lays on his back, so his arm fall out to your side. You curl up to his side, using his arm as a pillow. Sam hardly fidgets in his sleep, he's down like an ancient mummy till the morning, you on the other hand are the opposite. You cant seem to get comfy unless your using Sam a pillow. Sometimes you struggle a lot to get to sleep, so Sam will place his arm out for you to rest on, then he'll gently tug you to him, so his hand can reach you a little better. Without you even asking, his hand with remove your hair from your neck, running his hand through your hair softly making you sleepier and sleepier. When you fall asleep, he'll turn on his side so your back is against his chest. He'll place his chin on top of your head, placing a few kisses on top before himself will close his eyes and fall asleep. Sam is prone to nightmare and when he does, you wake up with him, that's when you hold each other. He's scared of losing you , as he did with so many others, but you always tell him that the future is inevitable but as long as you are fighting by his side, your not leaving and anything that will try and get in between you both, you'd kill it. You will never leave him.

Castiel-

The angel didn't sleep which at first was a little bit of a problem. You want him beside you, you want him to fall asleep and have rest but of course not everything is possible. But Cas has took to naps because of you. Now when it's bed time and you can't stay awake any longer, he wraps his arms around you. In a very typical guy way, you rest on his chest as his arms envelop you in warmth and safety. He'll tell you stores of the universe, the birth of stars and ends of worlds and every time you listen to his voice , rhythmic and echoing through his chest. He misses you when you sleep, it's the longest time period where you both aren't with each other. Sometimes he'll close his eyes and try to sleep, just so you can both wake up together. But then again, when the sunrises and bathes the room with light, he loves the image. Of you, in complete comfortably, hair scattered, pj's slightly askew and never in all his long life did he enjoy such a view. On cold mornings you cling to him, he's like a heavenly water bottle, always perfect. And he enjoys, grabbing you coffee and talking about your strange dreams or your day's plan. He's constantly smiling when you wake, like a puppy when it's owner returns home from work, he's so happy to see you. When you haven't slept well, he'll let you sleep in longer, keeping you wrapped in his arms.