Chapter-36

Written by @SrijeetaBhowmick

Author's pov

Next day Sarah woke up and decided to make something for Aahil.

She went to the Kitchen and told the maids to go outside as she wanted to cook. Maids weren't ready to leave but she somehow managed.

For the next one hour she cooked . Then she went to wake up Aahil.

She went inside Aahil's room and saw an adorable sight. There Aahil was sleeping on the bed like a baby holding the pillow tightly.

She smiled to herself and went towards him.

"Aahil...Aahil ,get up." Sarah called Aahil by shaking him.

Aahil didn't say anything and turned to the other side.

Sarah bent towards him and planted a kiss on his  cheek.

Aahil turned towards her pecking her lips ,"Good morning. "

"Good morning..Come on get up." Before Aahil could pull her towards him,Sarah stood up and walked towards the door.

"Come here and give me a kiss. " Aahil said pouting.

Sarah gasped and said  ,"Shameless…." And ran away from there.

Aahil chuckled seeing her.

After an hour Aahil Came out of his room after doing morning chores and taking shower.

Sarah served him breakfast.

"Aloo paratha " ,Aahil beamed like a kid and took a bite to eat.

"Yumm...it's awesome...Who made it?." Aahil said.

"I made it especially for you ." Sarah said.

Aahil looked at her in shock and got up from his chair,making Sarah puzzled.

Coming in front of Sarah ,Aahil bent down to her level and gave a kiss on her cheeks and forehead and said,"It's an amazing paratha I ate so far."

Sarah blushed and said thank you meekly.

"Bhai ……. Ohhh !!! I didn't see anything. "

Suddenly Amira's voice broke their trance and they got separated from each other.

They looked towards the main door to see Amira standing there with her eyes covered by her hands but a teasing smile playing on her lips and Azhar was standing beside her shaking his head with a smile on his lips.

"Open your eyes...we are decent now." Aahil said with a smirk ,looking at Sarah who was blushing.

Amira looked at them and entered with Azhar.

"I have important news to share with you. " Amira said looking at Aahil. Aahil looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Congratulations, you are going to be Mama (maternal uncle )" Amira said.

Aahil froze for a second and suddenly hugged his sister tight .

"Oh my God!!! I am so happy. God bless you both. " Aahil said and hugged Azhar.

"So let's go somewhere and celebrate it." Sarah said excitedly .

"Yes...let's go shopping as your Marriage is near and then we will celebrate. " Amira said and everyone agreed.

Within an hour they sat in the car and drove towards a shopping mall where they could get Indian wedding outfits.

"See ,Bhabhi..this looks beautiful ." Amira said excitedly, showing a brown lehenga .