Chapter-1

"This is not pink... " shouted a girl in her mid 20.

"This is baby pink" she shouted again and then next moment that dress was flying in the air but before that dress touched the ground, someone entered into the room which made that dress landed on that person face.

"What the hell.... " the person shouted angrily and then next moment that dress again fly in air till then it didn't touch the ground.

After seeing the person shouted voice that girl quickly hid herself behind the cupboard.

"Who did it? Azhar " asked the person who recently entered the room to another person who was already present into there with few girly dress in his hand.

"Who can do it other then the problem whom you brought here ..." Azhar said in complaining voice but soon his words die when he received an angry glare in return to his friend or I should say his boss Aahil malik.

"Where is she? " Aahil asked in bossy tone, in reply Azhar only pointed towards the direction where the girl was hiding herself.

"Came outside " Shall said in a claim voice but that was enough for that girl to understand if she didn't come now then next time he won't use this tone again so she came out from her hiding place after thinking about her safety.

"

Umm... I... I... Am... Just... Asking... A... Pink... Dress... Only... Simple one"  she said innocently .

"Really? " asked Aahil in challenging tone which made her again node innocently.

"Where are you standing? "  asked Aahil.

"Home? " she replied like she wasn't sure about it.

"And whom you are talking? " aahil asked in same serious tone.

"Kidnapper.... My kidnapper " she replied the same serious tone.

"Right.... We kidnapped you so don't create drama here... If one more time I hear your shout then I will closed your mouth like other kidnapper do with their victim. " Aahil threatened.

"Then what will I wear? " she asked again.

"You know this things " he said pointing towards some dress which was on bed.

"I don't know what you say it in your country but in our country we say it clothes ...so wear it if you want otherwise don't wear, I don't care about you" aahil said angrily and then closed the door with loud bang.

.

.

.

.

Outside the room

"What a girl dude? " azhar commented when he saw aahil came out the room. But aahil didn't open his mouth to reply him.

"Oh.... God don't say now I am talking to my boss if yes then I should shut my mouth before I lose my job. " Azhar said when he didn't receive a reply.

"Shut up.... Azhar " aahil said fully lost in his thoughts .

"What are you thinking aahil?.... Is anything serious " asked azhar.

"I am confused " said Aahil after thought something.

"Hmm? " azhar asked.

"Do you nothing this girl nature.... I have doubt ,is she right girl which we supposed to kidnap or not? " asked aahil.

"Oh.... Why are you thinking dude just because her nature don't match to Imran nature that's not mean Imran can't love her, she is beautiful so it can be possible Imran fall to see her beauty " Azhar tried to convenience him but he didn't convenience.

"I don't think Imran is like this, he never fall anyone to see her beauty " aahil said his point.

"And here you are wrong my friend when love is happen we don't even know about it ,when you will love someone you will understand it your own"  Azhar said.

"And here you are wrong Mr, I will never love someone because I believe Islam and according to it we can never see a non mehram ( the girl who was not in our relation ) so I will only marry a girl whom Ammi ( mother)  will choose to me so in my life love is not exit. " aahil said.

"Same think Imran also said, now see we are kidnapping a girl for him because he can't live without her" azhar commented.

"But not with me, because I never let a girl enter in my life" Aahil said fully confident but before azhar said something they heard a shout.

"Help..... " someone shouted and next moment door opened a fiber came in hurry and hugged Aahil.

"What the hell... "

******************************

So here is first chapter how is it?

Do you like it?

And who was the girl whom Aahil kidnapped?

Please comments and votes it.