finger burn?

I don't know why mom,dad and rodrick went to shopping . I and manny were alone so i had a homework about spoon . I lit the gas stove and manny came and asked me why i am holding the spoon on the gas. I told it's my homework ,My school said about the activity which was forging so basically it was heating the spoon and making it in different shape and quenching it in water .....So i heated it and he told me that he wants to give a shape to it . i gave him some steel equipments to shape . When i gave it to him it looked as red as a lobster and then he just tossed the equipments and shaped it as clay and then he scremed because he got a 1000 degree burn . I lifted him and opened the freezer and told him to touch the ice within 5 seconds he cooled it down , while i quenched the spoon it into water. When mom , dad and rodrick came he ran towards them and since then he started calling me ''ploopy '' I definitely know he used a code word and the meaning would be a ''jerk'' or a ''nerd''. They were pretty mad at me and they told what happened and i said i just heated a spoon to make a diffrent spoon and i said no to manny to touch it but still me touched it.,they said that it's okay.