18

Kurapika POV

"It's not what it looks like!"

"I think it's exactly what it looks like, old man."

I groggily opened my eyes, My body was still cuddled inside Leorio's arms. I looked up to see his red face looking at someone.

Killua.

I quickly jerked out of Leorio's hold and sat up in shock, my face also heating up.

"I had a feeling something was going on ever since the movies! You too have been acting too weird and after last night I had to confirm it for myself." He crossed his arms and smirked.

"What do you m-mean?" I stammered looking at Leorio.

"You and Leorio like each other." He grinned.

I covered my face in my hands.

"I guess we might as well be honest..." Leorio sat up and rubbed my back.

"SO YOU DID HAVE SEX LAST NIGHT!" He gasped and stuck out his tongue in disgust. My eyes flashed red as I whipped my head around at Leorio.

"He has a very good nose!" He rubbed the back of his neck. I groaned and my eyes returned to the normal color. I looked up at Killua and glared.

"You little pervert." I muttered.

"Oh I'm not sure you should be the one talking." He stuck out his tongue and grinned.

"Killua. You can't tell Gon." Leorio stuck his head between us. "He doesn't need to know about this."

"Know about what?" Killua smirked, "Specify for me old man."

Leorio rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"That Kurapika and I had sex." He kept his eyes closed as he said it. I cringed just hearing it. Killua shrugged.

"Fine I won't tell him. But you guys need to. Not the sex part- I'll kill you if you tell him that." Killua's face went dead serious, Leorio and I exchanged a look.

"Deal." Leorio stuck out his hand.

Him and Killua shook hands, Killua immediately running out of the room laughing. I groaned and went to sit up when-

"AH!"

I fell back onto the bed, my back searing in pain. I looked up at Leorio, biting my lip as I arched my back.

"Oh..you're a virgin..you're going to be sore for a little while." He rubbed the back of his neck and stood up, helping me to my feet.

"Can you make the pain go away at all?" I shakily stood up right, wincing at each step. Leorio rubbed his chin and walked behind me, without warning he pulled back the waist band of my underwear and peered down the back.

"I think a heating pad will suffice, and a decent massage." He let go of the waistband and placed his gentle hand on my butt.

"I think you'll live." He kissed my cheek and guided me out into the kitchen. This shirt went down to my thighs so I wasn't concerned about not wearing pants. I shuffled up to the kitchen chairs, wincing as I sat down.

Leorio began making us both coffee as Gon walked in. He smiled groggily at me before resting his head on the table. I crossed my legs and laughed.

"Tired?" I giggled and pulled out the chair for him. He practically collapsed onto it.

"Yeah. Killua took all the covers again." He closed his eyes smiled. "It's ok though! I can sleep later!"

I looked up to see Killua walking in, now dressed in his usual clothes. He raised a brow, confused on to why I was looking at him. I pointed to half asleep Gon.

"Ah! I'm so so so sorry!" He immediately began panicking, running back into the bedroom to see where the blankets were. Leorio rolled his eyes and picked Gon up, carrying him to the couch and wrapping his small body in a blanket. I couldn't hide my smile from how gentle Leorio was.

He acted almost as if he were the boy's father.

At this point Killua ran back in the room, almost ready to scream when he saw Gon was gone. I quickly pushed a finger to my lips and pointed to the couch. He let out a relieved sigh.

Leorio raised a brow and smirked.

"You like Gon don't you." He had his back faced to Killua as he spoke, almost as if he were confident he was right. Killua violently shook his head no.

"Moron! I wouldn't ever like Gon!" Though he stayed extra quiet as he said it, not taking his eyes off the sleeping boy. I smiled and pat the chair next to me.

"It's fine if you like him. You just need to tell him!"

Killua sat down and rubbed his temples, groaning.

"It could ruin our friendship."

Leorio turned around holding two cups of coffee and a chocolate milk, giving us our drinks.

"If I know Gon, he wouldn't let something like that ruin a friendship." Leorio laughed, all three of us looking at the sweet boy on the couch.

Gon was a better person than the three of us combined. So much light and kindness. More forgiving than all of us. I strived to be like him.

"That settles it. Tonight. We are going out to eat, Kurapika in disguise of course, and you and Gon can have some quality time outside of a fighting setting." Leorio set down his mug and went to his computer.

"There is this really cool restaurant overlooking the bay. I think it's a great way to spend our last night together!"

My heart stopped.

Last night?!