1️⃣3️⃣

Leilani POV
Today Mikey invited me to his game and I was ready I love watching basketball games to me they're more entertaining than football games 🤷🏽‍♀️.

"Your ride is here" Bronny peeked in my room

"Okay" I grab my jacket off my bed following behind him.

"If y'all go out to eat bring me something you know what I like" he smiled and I gave him a thumbs up but if I get him something I'm getting everybody something.

I walk out to his car with my AirPods in pretending to listen to something truth be told they weren't connected.

"What up" he said and I ignored him but I could hear him "hello" he waved his hand in my face

"Hey boo" I lean over and hug him.

"Mmm" he shook his head and played a song by nba youngboy

"Can you play Bryson tiller?" I ask

"Nah" he rode off

We made it all the way to his school on time for him to suit up.

I was on my phone minding my business and some boy came up to me for a picture and me being the nice person I am I said yeah.

"You mad dope with the rock"

"Thanks"

"No problem see you around" he chucked up a deuce and went about his day then some girl walked over to me.

"What up Lani"

"Skyyyy" I drag her name

"You really came for my brother I would've stayed home"

"You already knew I was finna say yes"

"That's real cute" she smiled

"What?" I ask confused

"You and my brother y'all cute" she nudged me then pointed to the court seeing Mikey look over at us "wave"

I wave to him and give him two thumbs up he laughed and started talking to one of his teammates.

The game had finally started and these boys be mad. The game was so intense like I was scared.

"Dang no cap number 4 on the other team thick" Sky said

"Girl ima y'all yo brother"

"And don't care" she shrugged

While he was playing I was so mesmerized like why does this one human make me feel this way.

"Dang I not sure if you were watching the game or my brother"

"Both and he's playing the game so if I was watching him that means I'm watching the game"

"Alright smart ass" she grabbed her purse and applied some lipgloss.

"Good game" I stretch walking down the bleachers to be stopped again.

I signed a few autographs and took a few pictures some people even wanted me to FaceTime Bronny but he wasn't answering claims he's doing homework.

Sky ducked off to her family and I waited for Mikey.

"Ima beast ain't I? I know" he came behind me scaring me

"Boy don't do that" I hold my heart.

"What time you gotta be home?" He grabbed my phone unlocking it he knows the password, he made it.

"It's 7 now have me home at 9" I say not knowing what time I should be home I don't go out enough to really have a curfew.

"Aight lets go" he walked me towards his parents.