8️⃣

Leilani POV 🌸
I had just got done with another video and now I just got to edit it but that can wait.

So tonight the boys are at Mikey's house but they wanted me and Lauren to go to the gym with with them.

We went and watched them and a whole bunch of other boys shoot basketballs all night.

"Go live for me" Mikey said handing me his phone.

I make sure to turn the camera towards them so they don't see me but I read the comments.

"It's a no for me" Lauren laughed at one of the comments

"What?" I ask confused and she pointed a comment out to me that caused me to laugh too.

"They a mess"

"Is that Leilani talking? Yeah it's her" Lauren blew my whole cover.

"Hey y'all" I flip the camera on me for a little bit and turn it back around.

A whole bunch of people was asking if we dating and they know dang well we don't.

When the gym start clearing out me and Lauren player 1v1 for a little while and you know your girl a ankle bully so I was winning.

"Eat her up lani"Mikey yelled.

"Don't hype your girlfriend head up" Lauren yelled back being childish so I broke her ankles on purpose.

"Lauren do what I told you" Bronny told Lauren and when it was her ball she faked a shot and faked me out before making an easy bucket.

In the end I won.

"Alright we out" I throw the deuces up to the boys.

"Then leave"

"Get that bread,that head then leave peace out" Lauren and I say together exiting the gym.

Mikey POV
"I can't cap yo sister fine" i tell as I Bronny.

"Ewww" he faked gagged "I'm telling"

"You not saying shit"

"Mhm" he hummed.

I pull up to the crib and take a shower then when Bronny was done we hopped on the game.

"You really like my sister" he ask me.

"Yeah you know last night when she left her room I went downstairs shits crazy"

"Nigga you love her?"

"No dude"

"You better not have been touching my sister or ima beat yo ass"

"Ahh im so scared but I ain't touch her.. like that"

"Mhm let me find out and it's yo ass"

Leilani POV 🌸
"I wanna do some online shopping I need some new clothes" I tell Lauren.

"Same go to fashion nova" she said.

In only 16 minutes my cart had about 78 things in it.

"Look at the total" she made a yikes face.

"I want it all so I don't care" I text my mom and ask can she order it for me at first she was coo but then she was like I just got you some shoes.

"You finna have to beg" she told and I did through text messages.

Shortly after she just said ask my dad and he said yeah just come get the card.

"Spoiled I tell you" Lauren shook her head

"Oh well" I shrug getting up to go get the card.

"Bring me a soda up"

"There's some one the mini fridge"

After I was done with all of that I went live on my instagram.

"What's up y'all" I say applying my lip gloss

"Your brother in here"

"Of course"

"They want to join" she said allowing them to join.

"Y'all look bored" I heard Mikey say.

"Nah" I say

"You wanted us to stay I understand we'll be back tomorrow" he teased

"Yeah don't" me and Lauren both say.

We stayed on live for about 6 more minutes and then ended it a bitch was getting tired.

"I going to sleep" I tell Lauren as I plug my phone in

"Stay up and watch the new edition story with me" she shook me.

"Fine" about 30 minutes in on the first half she fell asleep. BEFORE ME.

Bronny POV
Y'all probably wondering how I fell with my best friend liking my sister it's weird but I mean I seen it coming since 7th grade.