1️⃣0️⃣

Leilani POV
So school has started again and you know how that goes. (Idk if this is for every school across the country or anything but it's a fiction story so go on and don't come for me if Sierra canyon ain't doing this,bitch I don't go there anyways continue ☺️) we had three options with going back full time, going some days and some days at home with school online or school online and that all last for a semester but we got option 2 going to school some days and online work the others and I'm not mad at all I wanted option three but then I was like nah I'm dumb already so.

"I wanna go home I'm not to wear this fuck as mask" I mumble behind my mask tryna unlock my phone "stupid Face ID it's me dang" I move the mask off my face.

"Not you mad" Bronny recorded me

"Shut up"

We got to school and they had us going in separately.

"Too much" I groan.

"Bye kiddo" Bronny got to walk into the actual building before me.

I finally got to go and when I got to my locker and set everything up and walked off to class. I went to my class and it was only like 10 of us in there and we was spread out. This one dude fine though must be new I ain't see him last year. You probably like how you know he cute with that mask on I just know the earring topped it too.

He was a cute lil brown skin, I can see that one ear is pierced I don't know about the other side, his fit was a 10/10,shoes was dope, his hair was nice and curly and I can tell he got a line up,and overall just fine.

I zoned completely out till the teacher said something they all looked back at me.

We went over rules and what not and I was ready to go I need to see him with no mask.

After school I FaceTimed my best on Monday we wouldn't be in the building together. (I'm not even sure how all that work but imaginationnnn like spongebob said.)

When I got home I went straight toward the shower I was not ready to deal with everything else.

I got out and was doing what I needed to do but Mikey FaceTimed me and I answered.

"What's up slime" I say not showing my face because I wasn't dressed yet.

"What up. Where yo face" he said

"Hold on I'm looking for something" when really I was putting on my bra.

"Oh okay" I heard him say while I put on my pants.

"You wanna hear something?" I ask getting in the camera

"What?"

"Me sing"

"Aww hell nah cause if you sing and can't I'm hanging up" he said laughing

"I can listen. Ee er" I say laughing

"Bye" he ended the call

"Stupid bitch" I throw my phone on the bed and start walking away but turned around to get my phone and call him back.

"What"he answered and it seemed like he had an attitude

"Don't hang up on me bitch" I hang up after I said what I had to say but he called back.

"Chill on that bitch word"

"Bitchhh" I drag out the h.

"Aight watch" he said and I can tell he was looking at that controller.

"Man why you on the game please get off"

"No"

"Please" I pout