7️⃣

Leilani POV 🌸
"Hey y'all welcome back to my channel and today we're gonna be doing a bed room tour! It's what you've been waiting for. So here we go." I say opening my bedroom door. "If y'all hear noise it's my siblings. When you first walk in on the right wall is my vanity pretty right and on the back wall I have a self hanging with a all my most expensive handbags on it and if we go down some more it's my bed. I got this pink comforter from dorm along with the matching pillow cases and it's so cute to me. Over my bed this thing hanging is like a canopy gotta sleep like a queen to be a queen."I say "and around my wall you can see the led lights Bronny basically forced me to get."

"Lani!" Zhuri bussed in my room.

"Yes child"

"What you doing"

"A room tour get out" I point to the door

"I'll be back though" she backed out.

"Anyways next to my bed is a nightstand with a lamp on it simple."

I told them where the tv was and the dresser now to my favorite part

"So now back to the wall my bed is on behind this door is my bathroom and closet. So when you first walk in it's the bathroom my sink and tub you know the vibes and I have the bathroom in pink along with my bed room. Now behind the other door in here is my walk in closet for the most part everything is organized like on the left wall it's my close and on the right I have some more but the back wall has my perfume, accessories, you know things like that. Now I am finished finally but I am doing a give away so don't leave to fast all you have to do to enter the give away is..." you know how youtubers be.

"You done with your video" Mikey walked in my room like boy go home.

"Yeah"

"Bet" he laid on my bed scrolling on his phone and I sat at my vanity.

"What y'all doin" Bronny walked in next

"Chillin" Mikey said

I sat there and did my lashes while they were in there.

"Dang what you blowing on" Mikey got up and stood by my vanity

"My lash the glue need to dry." I blow again before putting it on my eye.

"Okurr where you flying too" he said like a girl.

"Bye" I push him away from me.

"I'm just staying they long" he touched my left lash

"Move" I push him again and apply the lash on.

"Now do your hair it's a mess" Bronny messed with my too space buns.

"Y'all annoying get out!" I yell.

"You get out" Bronny said back like a little kid.

"Can y'all please get out" I whine I just want to be left alone.