A House Divided

En başından başla

"What?! You can duplicate yourself?" Toby asked as they all started at the pair with wide eyes.

(You will now be separated into two POV's. (Y/n) 1 will be going with Blinky and Aaarrrgghh while (Y/n) 2 will be staying with Jim and Toby. As much as that would be cool, your two selves don't share the same brain, so they won't know what is happening with the other.)

(Y/n) 2
"Thank you. My aunt hasn't seen her either." I said as I hung up the phone.

"Not at the hospital." Toby said.

"Asking for Mommy's permission?" Merlin asked as he shut the fridge door.

"You're asking us to wage a war. It's only fair to have everyone weigh in." Jim said.

"I'm feeling a bit pecking. Where do you keep your fresh haggis?" Merlin asked.

"What sort of cannibal wizard hungers for boiled meat in a sheep's stomach? Ugh! I'll see if anyone at the school has seen her." Toby said as he went in front of the door. Suddenly, it burst open and Nomura fell on top of Toby.

"Jeez lady, don't you knock?" Toby asked.

"Nomura!" Jim said as we walked over to her. She coughed and stuff came out of her mouth.

"Blood. There's blood on the rug and it's purple!" Toby shouted as Nomura got up.

"What happened?" Jim asked.

"Usurna tried to capture me at the museum. Gunmar needs a changeling to activate the Staff of Avalon."

"So he found a way around my safeguard. He needs human hands who can speak in a troll tongue. If they failed to take her, they'll look for others." Merlin said as he came out of the kitchen.

"Strickler." Jim said.

"Do you think your mom is with him?" I asked as he dialed Strickler's number. He didn't pick up.

"We don't know for sure she was with him." Toby said.
"Split up and search everywhere! Find my mother!" Jim shouted.

"It's okay. We'll find them, Jim." I opened the door.

"Uh, hey, Nomura? Your shoulder.... Is it falling out?" Toby whimpered as she pushed it back in, and it cracked. Toby passed out.

"I'll get ready for battle." Nomura said as she rubbed her shoulder.

"We'll call if we find anything." I said as Toby came with me.

(Y/n) 1
"My troll compatriots, we cannot remain divided! The juncture has arrived to coalesce as one and fight as brethren!" Blinky said.

"You speak with words bigger than your mouth. I enjoy a good riddle, but I have no idea what you just said." Gatto said.

"War coming." Aaarrrgghh said.

"We need help from everyone in the troll lands. Gunmar has the power to release Morgana and bring forth the Eternal Night. Merlin has returned to allow it."

"Merlin's alive? If he has returned, then this is the end of days! Hmm, I have no interest in human affairs unless they're dinner guests." Gatto laughed and I stepped back a bit.

"As trolls, we must band together!"

"Like you have the trolls in Arcadia? Riddle me this: what has six eyes, four arms and is the joke of trollkind? I will give you a hint. One letter: U!" Gatto said.

"Good hint." Aaarrrgghh said and I laughed.

"I get it, I'm not well-liked. Are you so ignorant to assume you're safe here? Gunmar won't stop with the surface lands. One day, he will come for you."

"True, but if I throw my lot in with you fools, I am as good as dead today."

"It appears our reinforcements will be found elsewhere." Blinky crosses his arms.

Time skip
"My troll compatriots, we cannot remain divided! The juncture has arrived to coalesce as one and fight as brethren." Blinky said to the Quagawamps.

"Toby here? Sweet Toby come back?" One asked as it looked around us for Toby.

"Is there someone else we can speak with?" Blinky asked as they started chanting. The queen came up to us.

"Wonder if you'd come back, we did. Trollmarket fell, my eyes did see." She said.

"You're sage now. We are here. Let us unite and combat Gunmar."

"Hmm?"

Blinky looked at us with a confused look and we returned it. "Perhaps I have been to loquacious." The Quagawamps started chanting again and Blinky stated dancing, and Aaarrrgghh joined in. I rolled my eyes and sighed before I joined in too. We patted our chest.

"You are..safe now. We are...here. We'll make...Gunmar disappear!" They stoped chanting and we stopped dancing. Except for Aaarrrgghh, he kept going while humming. Precious.

"Oh, forget it. We need your help. None of us can stand against Gunmar alone."

"This I know to be true." The queen said as she wacked Blinky across the nose with her stick.

"Sorry is Wise Wumpa. But for protection, a deal I have made." She said.

"What deal?" I asked. They backed away to reveal USURNA!

"Hello, Aaarrrgghhaumont." He growled and we looked around and saw Gumm-Gumm warriors surrounding us.

(Y/n) 2
We saw Strickler and Barbara come out of the entrance to Trollmarket, so we rode down the side of the canal.

"Dr. L! Are you okay?" Toby asked.

"We have to warn Jim."

"Morgana, she's free." Strickler said and we gasped I took out my phone and called Jim, but no response. We ran to the house and burst through the door. We saw everything was a mess and I gasped. We saw Merlin standing in the living room.

"Where's Jim?" Barbara asked.

"Finally becoming a true TrollHunter." He answered.

"You'd never." Strickler said as he put a hand on Barbara's shoulder. Merlin just turned back to the TV. We heard a thump upstairs and ran up there. Barbara pounded on the bathroom door.

"Jim? Are you in there? Jim! What's happening? Please let us in! Are you okay?"

"Jimbo? Jim? Come on, Jimbo, we're a team! Don't do this!" Toby yelled as I then pounded on the door.

"Jim! Jim!....Jim! They freed Morgana!" I backed away as Strickler went to the door.

"Young Atlas, you are not alone. Don't do this! Open the door!" He backed up and rammed into it multiple times, but it didn't open. He tried one last time and it burst open.

"Jim!" Barbara yelled as we went in. We looked into the bath water and saw that it was slowly gong to normal, previously being black. We all looked in the black hole and saw a tiny Jim floating away from us.

"Jim!" Toby and I yelled. Strickler bent over and picked up a jar.

"What's happened to my son? Where is my son?" Barbara asked and Strickler put the jar at his side with wide eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1715