Chapter 9

Narutos pov

I felt it insert into into my body and that's when something clicked. 

"I need to run"

"Their gonna hurt me again"

"Run"

"RUN"

I push myself up and off the bed with all the strength in my body as fast as possible and ran out the room.

I heard the screams of my name but ignored them.

"I need to run and hide"

" Their gonna kill me if I don't."

"I need to hide."

" Why wont anyone save me"

 "Help Me" Please"

This was all I thought as I ran through the hallways, turning left and right, trying to shake off the nurses. 

"Get him!" Someone screamed. Nurses stopped what they were doing and began to chase me.

"THEIR GONNA HURT ME" 

"LEAVE ME ALONE"

These were the only words in my mind. I felt hands grab my arm and I harshly shook them off.

I saw the entrance of the hospital which served as an exit for me as I ran through the doors, pushing people out of the way on the streets on Konoha.

"ANBU GET NARUTO BACK IN HERE" I hear being called as I turn to take a left, wanting to go home and away from my torturers.

I feel arms wrap around my torso, blocking my arms movement. I try to break free of the grasp but fail as I'm rushed back to the hospital.

We enter my room through the window as restraints are put on the bed. Im then laid down despite my thrashing, restraints are then put on my wrists and ankles when Tsunade enters the room. 

Tsunades pov

I enter the room as I see the restraints being put on his wrists and ankles mentally wondering where those were this entire time.

 I pick up the needle and insert it into his back and begin slowly inserting the medicine. His howls of pain were much worse then the first time we had to do this. It was most likely because when we first did this, he didn't have an infection.

Despite the restraints, he could still move his back quite well, making it hard to keep inserting the medicine and keep the needle in there at the same time. 

"Somebody keep his back steady" The ANBU walks over and holds him down, knowing hes stronger then the two nurses.

I pick up the next needle and repeat the process. "STOP. IT BURNS!" screams a pain filled Naruto with a few tears running down his face. 

Tears now brimming my eyes as I inform everyone im done. The nurses and ANBU leave as i thank them and un restrain Naruto. 

"Im sorry. I dont know what happened. I just snapped." He says averting his gaze from mine. 

I lean down to where my face meets his and ruffle his hair. "Its alright. It's over now"

He closed his eyes a few tears leaking from their corners. "That really hurt" He says, his voice cracking a little bit. 

"I know. But your strong. You handled it."

He smiles and chuckles a bit. "Not really Granny". I smile a bit as I help him get propped up. "Ok so lets discuss your MRI results." I say grabbing the sheets off the table that they laid on. " One of your ribs was shattered and in the process  causing 5 pieces of bone to be separated from the bone and stuck into your muscle "

"So im going to need surgery" Naruto says picking up rather quickly on the situation." 4:00 AM on Tuesday." I reply.

"Man I'm messed up" Naruto chuckles. I smile but the that turns into a frown. I begin to ask him how this happened but a knock stops me. I turn to the door and see Kakashi followed by Sasuke, Sakura, and Iruka.

They all had solemn faces except for Kakashi. He had a expressionless face, filled with responsibility. "Hey guys. Whats with the long faces. Did you miss me that much. Awww you guys" He says with cheeky grin.

"Umm Naruto... well we have to tell you something." Sakura says avoiding eye contact "Ok is everything alright." "Well not really. You know that Jiraiya has been on a mission for about a week." Iruka playing with his shirt.

"Yeah he said that he was going to bring me a cup of the towns famous ramen. I cant wait to eat it" He says squirming in pure excitement. "Wait a minute. Is he back. Yes! Finally! Where is he," He says looking around everyone.

I put my hand on his shoulder, me to avoiding his gaze. "Granny?" Kakashi steps up to Naruto looking him dead in the eyes. "He's dead. He died in a rock slide. He's not coming back" 

Narutos face flushed as he sat there dumbfounded. He looked at everyone in the room, the only person meeting his gaze was Kakashi. He let his head fall as his shoulders began to shake with a mixture of sadness and anger.

"Naruto" I began before He cut me off. "Its not fair," He whispered which then turned into screams. "ITS NOT FAIR. WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME. WHY AM I THE ONE WHO ALWAYS HAS TO SUFFER. WHY DO I ALWAYS GET THE SHORT END OF THE STICK. FIRST MY PARENTS AND NOW JIRAIYA. HE WAS ALL I HAD LEFT OF MY PARENTS. HE WAS MY GOD FATHER. WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME. I CANT DO IT ANYMORE" Naruto screamed tears rolling down his face as he thrashed his arms around.

He started pulling on his hair as his hands were shaking and his breath was getting staggered. We tried to get his hands out of his hair so he wouldn't hurt himself but he wasn't happy about that.

We got his hands out of his hair but we were meet with his screams of protest when we meet his gaze. His eyes were now red with black slits in them. Kakashi notices and hits him in the back of the head, knocking him out for a little bit.

"And just a minute ago he was happy and laughing,"I sigh. Kakashi walks over to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "At least he knows" I sigh and shake my head in agreement. "He has surgery in the morning so we need to let him rest the rest of the day but thank you. I honestly think it would have been a lot worse if you guys weren't here. They all nod and sit down in the chairs that were in the room.

A whisper was heard from Sasuke. "He understands now. Hes had someone and lost them"

Everyone just stared at him in pity and despair. "Hes gonna want a funeral for him. Do we have a body or are we just going to give him a stone." Iruka asks standing up from the chair. "His body was crushed so were just going to have to give him a stone." I say rather quickly, not wanting to speak about his death. "We will hold it when Naruto heals which will only take a day or two with the nine tails healing power." 

Suddenly a ANBU comes through the window. "Lady Tsunade. We caught one of the villiagers that attacked Naruto."

Hey thanks for reading. I have alot more time to do this since my mom has covid and we cant go anywhere.

love yall

-Gracie