ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 17

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"It was like something I've never heard before as if the song itself had some magical effect, something I've never experienced before." She continued, watching Iida already covered in a cold sweat, fingers shaking slightly and eyes wide. "Plus, I've known you for so long, Tenya, and one thing I know for certain... You're a terrible liar." She finally stayed, her gaze already proving Iida's worries.

"H—How did you find out?" Iida asked hesitantly, gulping involuntarily.

"Well, you just told me right now," She replied sarcastically but went to continue as she saw the panic flash onto his blue irises. "I'm probably the smartest people you know, despite my occupation, I could be a scientist if I so desired. Nevertheless, it was his Magna which he gave off, it was so extraordinary. It was evident he had some magical properties, clearly not human, but he didn't match any of the types.

"So, I came to a really easy conclusion. You go out searching for a mermaid, you come back because you most likely got one, and now you're lying about this friend of the prince who has magic which matches no one else's?" She remarked, smiling proudly at her theory which, coming from Iida's expression, was 100% accurate.

"Alright! Yes, he is what you think he is, but you can't tell no one, promise me!" Iida demanded, dropping the broom aside as he marched sternly in front of the girl.

"Absolutely! It's kinda cool, though I only wish I got the chance to actually study more, like hello, Mermaids can eat chocolate!" She exclaimed loudly, causing Iida to angrily places his hand over her mouth, scowling at her.

"For the love of—Quiet down! We don't want all of Endea to listen in, it's a secret!" He lectured her, only earning a playful nod as he released her from his grasp.

"Alright, alright, I won't tell anyone I promise. Geez, I thought you were gonna hit me or something there," Hatsume joked to the other.

"I would never hit you, Mei—"

"Awee, is it because you love me too much?" She asked teasingly, watching the way Iida's usual serious expression become flushed in a light shade of pink.

"I—I don't like you! How many times do I need to clarify that!?" He argued, glaring at the girl who simply ignored it and continued her teasing.

From within the building, the two parents looked at the scene in amusement. They laughed to themselves as Iida became more flustered and tried getting Hatsume to stop, which only made her continue.

The mother turned towards her husband, her golden eyes still locked on the scene outside. "Who do you think will confess first?"

"I don't know, but I guess we'll find out at the wedding," He joked, earning a series of laughs from the other. They simply left the kids to their normal antics, as the two still argued throughout the silent night.
___________

When the duo finally managed to reach the castle, they found themselves full of energy as Izuku suggested to race each other towards Shoto's room.

However, he buried his own grave since the boy didn't even know where it was in the daylight. Thankfully, Shoto ended up just leading the boy back through the dimly-lit hallways.

Night settled upon the city, the once radiant beauty of the sunlit skies were now bathed in a deep shadow. However, the twinkling stars and filled the empty space, arranging in various constellations and patterns.

The guards who were unlucky enough to be scheduled for the night patrol got the chance to admire the peaceful display. Yet, there were some like thieves and smugglers who used the natural disguise to their advantage.