Chapter one

Yao was just chilling in his house like usual, enjoying some quiet meditation time when suddenly he feels hands rubbing his chest which surprise him and cause him to jump in shock. "What the hell aru?!" Yao screams as he looks at his boyfriend who just gives him an innocent smile. "Stop it Alfred, I don't like it when you do that!" Yao scolded Alfred as he just chuckles and hugs him from behind. "I'm sorry, you're just so cute I can't help it" Alfred kisses his neck softly and Yao moves away from him. "No sex for you tonight, unless you make it up to me." Yao gives him a teasing smile and Alfred finally takes defeat. "Fine, what do I have to do?" Alfred asked sadly awaiting his punishment. "You have to cook me dinner and give me a massage" Yao says as he walks back into his room with Alfred following close behind. Yao moans in pleasure as Alfred hands does wonders for his back and shoulders. "This is heavily aru~" Alfred smiles and kisses Yao's neck making him moan louder and Yao already knows what he wants. "Fine, but don't get to crazy. I  need to walk for the meeting next week you know?" Alfred climbs on top of him and position his dick into his hole slowly while kissing him softly. Yao wraps his arm's around Alfred's neck and moans into the kiss enjoying the feeling of his boyfriend inside of him. Alfred begins to nibble on his neck making love bites and marks that will definitely be hard to hide. "Ahh~ more~" Yao moans and Alfred obeyed by moving his hips faster and harder hitting his prostate over and over again. "Yes! T-There~" Yao screams as he struggles to form complete sentences when being sent over the edge in pleasure. "I love you so much" Alfred whispers into Yao's ear as he pounds into him faster and faster. "I-ah love y-you too~" Yao moans back as Alfred cums inside of him and kisses him.