I'm backkkkkkk/ Learn your lesson

A/N: I'M BACK MY SWEET BUTTERFLIES!!!❤️❤️ I've been busy and also I was taking a long ass break from writing and I am SO SORRYYYYYYY, I love y'all so so so so much, and this morning I was like "I should stop being lazy and continue my stories." So I look.. And I see that I have 1k MF READDSSSS, I actually cried a little bit because I did NOT think my stories were good, but you guys gave me the motivation and the courage to not quit so I'm back officially and I promise I won't disappear without finishing this book 🙃🙃🙃. LOVE YOU GUYSSSS, AND... enjoy the cringe I've prepared for ya, cuz all of my god damn smut scenes are cringe. BYEEEEE❤️❤️🦋

-Author Bri🦋

THIRD PERSON

Taehyung pushed ( I cannottttt with myself😂) his hard on into Jungkook's tight hole and slams himself in and out repeatedly. "I think we can share...right Tae?" J-Hope asked. "Oh, yeah of course." Taehyung smirks, still slamming himself into Jungkook. While JUNGKOOK on the other hand was trying to contain himself, screaming in pleasure and pain ( pain and pleasure- order doesn't matter😑) begging them to stop their RETARTED CRACKASS SELVES- ( I apologize😞) begging them to stop their rough behavior. "H-h-Hyungs," Jungkook cries out. "p-please, s-s-stop!" He begs. Namjoon, Jin, Jimin, and Yoongi stare at the poor hybrid. "You haven't learned yet....." Jimin states. "If you think pleading with do anything, it won't. The only thing it'll do is get us going even more, so I suggest you shut up, or suffer more than you're supposed to..." Yoongi says in a strict and cold tone.

Jungkook lied there feeling the pain of his supposed punishment. Without noticing, Hoseok pushes in and at that moment, Jungkook thought he'd either have a ripped booty hole, or fucked up organs. He screams out in pleasure, wanting more. "Eager I see..." Hoseok says. ( no he's just dying...)

Taehyung and Hoseok signal for Jimin and Jin to unzip their pants and...yeah 😬...

They stuff their cocks (CRINGEEEEE!!!FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK😫😫😫) Into Jungkook's mouth as Jungkook starts to choke harshly. They thrust into his mouth as Taehyung and Hoseok proceed on slamming themselves into the poor poor poor poor hybrid.

"Mmm, you're so good baby boy." Taehyung says holding Jungkook's hips, as Hoseok went to wash up. "D-daddy, f-f-faster pl-please!" Jungkook moans out. Taehyung keeps on slamming himself into Jungkook's ass as the other boys went out so they didn't have to suffer.

~FIVE MILLION THOUSAND ETERNITIES LATER~

Jimin and Yoongi release inside of Jungkook and force themselves into their showers. Jungkook was a panting mess, who hadn't had enough yet. And knowing that his Hyungs were tired, and he was still pissed with them, he decided to go please himself...in the darkness of his room.

A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN- I'll continue laterrrrrrr as In, one hour😊. Love y'all, cya soonnnnnn.
Edit: The fuck did I mean one hour, I spent one month or smth NOT updating🤦🏽‍♀️.
-Author Bri🦋