So.. HERE'S THE PLAN BOYS

JIMIN'S POV
I've talked about my plan with the others and they also wanted to join in, no matter how cute he is. He needs to learn that we exists too. He can't just go running along with Tae and Yoongi all of the time.. it's complete bullshit.

( living room👁👄👁)
We wait until the three of them walk downstairs so we can start a movie. As soon as I get up, I see them coming down the stairs. Jungkook starts walking towards me so I look away. " Why are you ignoring me, huh? What's wrong Hyungie?" I can't give up on this plan. " Hey Hyung, can you make popcorn please?" I ask Yoongi Hyung. " Sure..." he says. " Jimin Hyung?" Jungkook pokes me. " I'm sorry if I did something wrong. I just want to hang out with you! Can we?" He says in an adorable tone. But I still don't budge. " Fine..." he huffs. I feel bad.. but it's kind of his fault. "Joonie Hyung?" Jungkook says. "Why is Jimin ignoring me?" My eyes twitch at the name... just " Jimin"? Where's Hyung?! Disrespectful little- "Hobi Hyung? Why are you all ignoring me?! Fucking bullshit, why do I even try acting nice!!!" He yells and storms to the stairs. " I hate you all... I'm not coming out of my room tomorrow..." I look at him but still don't say anything. " I'm sorry..." I whisper. His door slams and we flinch. " Why're you guys ignoring the poor baby?" Taehyung said with his eyes turning red. " I- I was just upset!!! He always goes with you guys! We all feel like he doesn't care for us! Yet I still always " Taegikook"!!! Seriously, I'm sick of it!!" I yell. Taehyung goes to hug me but I shift away. "Sorry. I was just really, really upset. Let's sleep?" I ask. They nod and we all go to our rooms.

" We've got the bunny, boss."

" Wait until tomorrow... then we will take him. Stay there until morning, and keep an eye out for him... by tomorrow... he'll be ours."