Explain...

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I lick TAEHYUNG'S face to make him stop because he was actually hurting me. So he calmed down and shifted back into human form. And Namjoon Hyung looked... pissed. " Jeon... Jungkook...?" I start to shake and shift into human form. " Yes Hyung...?" I ask " Did you know about this? Did you know they were hybrids? Did you know-" " Yes, yes, yes and yes some more. Happy?" I growl. " Don't interrupt-" " I just did." I say. " Jeon Jungkook...." I stares at him with a blank expression. " Whatever..." I turn to go sit in the couch. " Yoongi Hyung.., Kim Taehyung... Explain..." Namjoon Hyung says.

THIRD PERSON
Taehyung was shaking while on the other hand, Yoongi was just standing there, not caring. " W- well you see... w-we-.." " Taehyung, shut the fuck up. I swear to God, anytime you try to talk, it turns into something stupid. And In all honesty, it's getting old. So shut up, and let me speak..." Yoongi says.  " So, Namjoon. Isn't it obvious that we see hybrids and that you've had them for 7 years???" Yoongi states. " Well Yoongi Hyung, we didn't know which is why I asked for you to explain... but I guess you're right. There isn't any reason since it's so obvious." Namjoon says, awkwardly shifting. " Then you should've just kept your mouth shut..." Yoongi mumbled. The rest of the boys mouths were wide open. " Shut your mouth... or I'll just rip your jaw off...." Yoongi warns, and they all automatically shut they mouths. " Thanks, now bye." Yoongi walks up the stairs. " I'm going with Yoongi Hyung...." Jungkook says out of the blue.