Chapter 2

Lucy POV
Master gave me a Natsu doll. It looks life-like. The other girls also have their own life-like dolls. I have to say this doll looks cute "Wow! Lu-chan you got a Natsu doll" Levy said to me "And you have a Ga~" Levy close my mouth "Please don't say it" "ok" "hahahaha" we laught.

Natsu POV
     LUCY!!LUCY!! ITS ME!!! NATSU!!!  "You know, you can just think about the things you wanna say and it will go to the mind of your partner" said a voice. I recognize voice anywhere. "YOUR THE GIRL WHO TURNED US INTO DOLLS!!" I yelled. "I am just doing you just a favor. Anyway, I already told everyone about that. Try and you can see that happening" said that girl. I can't argue right now. I have to try to communicate to Lucy.

Lucy POV
     'Luce it's me Natsu' wait did I heard a voice FROM THE DOLL!!! 'Luce trust me it's me Natsu. The Master who gave you, me or I mean doll me is a girl with a hood. Please trusts I will never lie to you Luce remember'. I am losing my mind I need to get home and rest. "See you tomorrow Mira I'm going home" I said to Mira "Ok bye Lucy" "And if you see Natsu please tell him not to come to my apartment again" "Ok Lucy" and I walk out of the guild "Where is Natsu...Maybe he is on a misson. Right Natsu?" me asking to my Natsu doll smiling "Yes" I voice my Natsu doll. I was laughing like crazy. 'Maybe I do like Natsu' I said to myself.

Natsu POV
What the Hell Luce. Me in a mission you know I would not go in a mission without you and Happy. But I need to be kiss but in a true loves kiss. Damn it I will find that girl who turn us to dolls.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*
Sorry everybody that this is sort I am trying my best to write more. I promise to write a longer one soon.

How do you like the Nalu part?

Original Update: January 5, 2015
Edited Update: April 20, 2017