Valentine's Special ~Carla's Dream~

Happy Valentine's Day everybody. I hope your day is full with love.

Carla POV

'Where am I?' I ask while looking at my surrounding 'Well this is Lucy's Apartment'. "Mama!" said a blue exceed girl "Nani?" I ask "Mama, you told me that Papa is coming home today right. Lets hurry so we can say 'Good Morning' to Papa" she said while pulling me "Oh Good morning Carla" said Lucy. But she is a little bit old now. "Oh Good Morning" I said then I saw Natsu and Happy walk in the door. 'Why are they here? Why is Lucy not kicking them out? And why am I here?!' I said in my mind "Oh welcome back you too" said Lucy "Papa!" yelled the girl "Well hello Hanna" said Happy "Hello Carla miss me?" ask Happy "Well...." I was interrupted by Lucy "Natsu where is Ryu?" ask Lucy "He is in the guild beating Rin of course" said Natsu smiling on what he just said "Well like 'Father like Son' I guess" said Lucy "Father like Son?" I ask "Well yeah Mama, Lucy and Natsu have been married for 7 years now and they have a 1, 7 years old son and a 5 years old daughter" said Hanna "And we've been married for 5 years now remember Carla?" ask Happy. Me married to Happy and have a daughter named Hanna!!!! I think this is a dream. "And also Levy and Gajeel are married and have their first daughter named Metana. Even Gray and Juvia are married and have a son and a daughter." Said Lucy "Don't forget about Mira and Laxus, Erza and Jellal, Evergreen and Elfman" added Natsu "And also Wendy and Romeo are now dating remember" said Happy .Wendy and Romeo are dating and even I still don't know them. Wait this is a message! Message from the future! So that means this will happen?! Oh Mavis!!!

No one's POV

Like all dreams it has to end. Carla woke up from her dream but it was also a vision to the future. And only Carla knows it.

Hi Guys!! I hope you like it! Please comment down below on what you think and also don't forget to like and follow me. Thank you for your support. I LOVE YOU!! HAPPY VALENTINE' S DAY EVERYBODY!!!!