3 ~number~

?: CALI!!
I turn round fast and see Jaden.
C: I'll get a ride home, you can go.
A: Oh ok, bye lovebirds!
C: Shut up Addi! Bye.
Addi walks off and drives home. Jaden runs up to me.
J: Hey!
C: Hi!
J: Wanna hang out?
C: Um...sure! Wait...why? I though we were enemy's?!
J: Um...yeah we are but I wanna hang out so come on.
C: Ok, lets go!
We walked to the nearest target and got some snacks then went to the park and hung out.
C: I better check the time.
I open up my phone and I had 2 missed calls from mom, 1 from dad and 4 from Addison.
C: Shit.
J: What?
C: I've got lots of missed calls, it's midnight! How long have we been out?
J: About 8 hours! That's the longest I've ever hung out with someone, except from when the boys sleepover.
C: Wow, same.
J: Want me to walk you home?
C: Yes please!
J: Ok.
Me and Jaden walk home and I knock on the door. I'm so relived when Addi answered it.
A: Oh hey lovey doveys.
C: Shut.
J: Up.
Me and J: Please.
A: Awwwwh! You two are too cute!
J: You can't say anything.
C: Yeah! What's up with you and Bryce?
A: We are dating!
J: Finally! Um...I better get going. Bye Cali, see ya Addi.
A: Bye!
C: Oh ok bye.
We both blush as he walks down the drive way, Addi goes inside and when she does Jaden turns round and winks at me. I probably went as red as a frickin tomato.
I walked inside and got into bed when I realise something poking out of the pocket of my jeans that are hanging up that I wore today. I got out of bed and picked it up, I realised it was a ripped piece of paper with Jadens number on it.
Omg. Jaden Hossler gave me his number. Does he like me?!
I tried to go to sleep but all I could think about was how Jaden winked and that he gave me his number. I managed to get to sleep at 2:34am.

To be continued...

Do you guys like it so far? ❤️🎸