But I think It doesn't matter if you give something cheap or expensive. You should see the intentions of the person.

Soon winter is coming. I want to give him something that he can use. Think Amelia what you should gift him. An idea popped in my mind. Now I know what I will gift him. Let's hope he will like it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After 2 weeks

His birthday is in the next 2 days. Suzy and Matt were very excited to hear about the trip. I don't know where are we going. It's a surprise. He doesn't like birthday parties. They always plan a trip on their birthdays. I think it's cool.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why do we have to work? I groaned to myself.

Knock knock

Come in I yelled.

The door slide opened and Noah graced me with his presence.

Good afternoon, Amelia, he greeted me.

Good afternoon I replied.

Amelia be  ready at 7 am tomorrow, I will pick you up Noah told me with a small smile tugging on his lips.

No that's ok I can come on my own I replied with an awkward smile.

He sent me a deadly glare telling me to shut up.

Um....okay I said.

Good, he muttered. Well, he is always bossy.

Can you please tell me about the weather at least  I asked.

Its summer he replied.

Also, tell your friends to reach the airport he told me.

Okay
.
.
.
.
.
.
I have done my packing and its time. He should be here any minute. I wore a short crop top showing off my toned stomach, blue denim ripped jeans and shoes.  I kept my hair loss and wore my lipgloss.

Ding dong

I opened the door and was greeted with the sight of Noah. He is in casual clothes looking like a runway model. He is looking so hot. Well, he always looks hot.

Are you ready he asked?

Yes, I replied.

I locked my apartment and Noah helped me to carry my suitcases. So much like a gentleman.
.
.
.
We reached the airport in 15 minutes. Noah parked the car and get out with my luggage bags. We got inside the airport. We passed through the security without much issue. We didn't even wait in the line. Perks of being a billionaire.

We entered the plane and it does not look like a normal plane. He has his own plane. Damn! I am feeling jealous of him.

All of them are already sitted here. They are here early.

The interior of the plane is very beautiful. It's modern with a classy touch.

 It's modern with a classy touch

I greeted them.

The love birds have finally graced us with their presence Aiden said with a smirk.

Heat crept into my cheeks. I looked towards Noah for help.

Shut up Aiden Noah replied with a glare. Thank god he saved us today.

Don't be rude Kevin said.

Yeah !!! Matt and Suzy agreed.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you guys liked this chapter 💜💜

Don't forget to vote and comment 💜💜