As I was finishing up in the washroom, I heard the door open and a little commotion in the next room. I guessed Harry and the boys were back. I usually wouldn't bother to cover up. I covered up with the towels to hide the reminders of the accident before stepping out of the washroom.

"Did Charlie give you extra clothes for me?" I asked as I turned to face someone not Harry, not even the boys, but a group of girls that made me stop in my tracks. "Sorry, I thought you were someone else."

I rushed back into the washroom and shut the door. Seconds later, there was a knock at the door. This time I slightly opened the door and popped my head out to see Harry, and the girls, standing in the room, Harry leaning next to the washroom door with a dress slung over his arm.

"Charlie is always prepared for anything," he stated as he hands me my new dress, thankfully it was just as covered as the one I wore so my arms, legs, and chest were well hidden.

I muttered a thank you before closing the door in haste to put on my new dress. After a few minutes of struggling to put on the new dress, note to self: get more flowing dresses, I emerged out of the room to be met with the four curious girls. No signs of Harry.

Noticing my searching eyes, the taller one spoke up.

"Harry had to go do some press with the boys. He said he would be back in a few minutes, or he'll see you back at the hall."

I nodded in understanding and said a thank you.

We all stood in silence for what felt like forever. No one knew what to say and I was internally freaking out because my dreams were starting to become reality and I didn't know what that meant.

Maybe a side effect to the concussion I got from the accident? But how did I know them but not know them at the same time. Gosh. This was so frustrating and confusing at the same time.

"Well, hi, I'm Lauren," the green-eyed beauty said as she reached her hand out to shake mine.

"Alexandra," I replied as I shook her hand.

Soon the other girls followed suit. I was all introduced to all but one from my dreams and I was starting to hope she wasn't real so I could keep some sanity. I contemplated on asking and after minutes of an internal battle with myself but I chose otherwise and decided to run for it.

I moved to leave the room, to get out of this situation as fast as possible.

"Wait-" Lauren paused. "I, uh, I don't-"

The other girls looked over at Lauren as if she was a crazy person. I guessed she wasn't very known to stumble over her words.

"Another time? I best be going. I still have an event to host and clients to press for donations," I smiled and departed from the group of girls before they could stop me.

I stumbled out of the dressing room in a rush and nearly bumped into someone before entering the hall. I needed to be as far as possible from the girls, and potentially Camila, before I freaked the hell out. My heart was already beating faster than it should be and it was becoming quite hard to breathe.

Coming face to face with people you thought were simply in your dreams can turn anybody into a wreck.

I walked into the hall without any more trouble. After the scene that Naomi pulled, I was expecting people to start bombarding me with faked concern and nosy questioning. Instead, my expectation is replaced with my overbearing agent Amanda Tucker. She was sporting her usual business suit for the event, meaning she was here for business, not for the charity itself. This wasn't going to be fun.