INFO

Name:
Rem

Age: 14 ✖
50+

Gender:
Female

Hair color:
Sky blue

Eye color:
Light blue

Height:
148 cm
(4, 9)
(( I think? ))

4 FACTS ABOUT REM:

1。
rem make her day view in the beginning of chapter 1 and is one of the main characters of this book. Rems birthday is on February 2nd which makes her 50+ years old and was 14 when death and an Aquarius♒
Rem is a demi human/ghost only who stands 4 foot 9 which roughly around 148 cm
She has a pale skin tone her hair is medium in length sky blue and worn down with her with her fringe swept over her right side completely covering that eye.
She wears a pink clip and pink flower shaped ribbon on her left side which of course her maid headband as well as this her eyes are large light blue colour.

Rem is of course identical to her twin sister in almost every aspect except for her eye, hair, and ribbon colour most noticeable difference to us perv weebs anyway is that rem has a significantly larger bust than ram

Rem is of course identical to her twin sister in almost every aspect except for her eye, hair, and ribbon colour most noticeable difference to us perv weebs anyway is that rem has a significantly larger bust than ram... Nice~

( Rem an ram in full form )

Attire wise rem wears a maid outfit of what hanako gave her and same to her twin sister
That is of course white and black in theme.

2。
Personality wise rem has a sweet perfessionl manner she speaks in a soft polite tone though she can let her emotions get the better of her and will act with out thinking. Rem is a extremely powerful girl and exacutes her responsibilities with perfection.
Rem is about 80% more powerful than her sister ram that us most about 20% of power and was the opposite long ago.
Rem has a mixed amount if feelings towards her twin sister ram all these feelings revolves around deep love she had for her sister but it is a cocktail of worship, repeat, and guilt.