"Do you know who she is?" She said agitated as she placed her phone in her lap waiting for an answer.

"Wow, that's the first thing you say. A hello would've been nice too."

"Montana..."

"I don't know her personally." He responded briefly.

"The fuck-" she stopped herself remembering the kids in the car, "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Exactly what it sounds like." He voices as he began to pull into the driveway of the nearest McDonald's. Kacey took a deep breath remembering not to get out of character. She would have to be going to her therapy session later on and it was supposed to help her become a better version of herself, she didn't wanna revert back to the toxic her.

She waited until he finished ordering everyone's regular order because she didn't want any of the workers in their business. Once he paid for the food and drove off is when she decided to spark up the conversation.

"You don't know her personally meaning you ain't never talk to this girl or anything but you had sex with her right?" She questioned putting emphasis on the sex part so it didn't go over his head. She watched as he stopped the car from the red light.

"Obviously, Kacey. Obviously I had sex with her. I don't know the girl but I ain't gone lie and say I ain't have sex with her."

"Don't even say obviously cause that will piss me off. You're the one playing stupid. I ain't even tryna be mad at you,but you ain't giving me no other choice but too, and now I definitely have a reason to be mad. Every other week it's something about you, if it ain't you being posted with a bitch, it's you going to jail, if it ain't that It's bitches claiming to have babies with you. Her son is five, five years ago I was pregnant with Major..."

"I had sex with her before you got pregnant,"He revealed.

"So you know obviously must know the bitch then, you remember when you had sex with her, lemme guess you met her at the strip club?" Kacey questioned crossing her arms over her chest.

"I met her at the studio, I met back up with her later on that night and one thing led to another and.." he shrugged his shoulders.

"And you didn't use a condom? Or what lemme guess you pulled out?"

"Who the fuck said I ain't use a condom?" He spoke out loud trying not to raise his voice at her, "That's why I know the baby ain't mine."

"Are you going to take a DNA test?"

"Na, I ain't." He says as Kacey blankly stares at him. What was the reason for him not to take the test? Was there something he knew that she didn't? It could only be one reason why he didn't want to take the test.

"You're not gonna take the test?" She reiterated irritated with his response, "and why not?"

"I ain't gone entertain her bullshit." He shrugged, he wasn't taking the test because he was scared and knew it would reveal it was his child but for the simple fact he wasn't going to entertain a person like Charisma. By what she was doing he knew her interventions and wasn't going to feed into it.

"Well I want you to take the test."

"You deadass right now?"

"Is there something you're not telling me?!" She asked. "Yes, I want you to take the test."

Montana slowly shook his head, "You think it's my child?"

"It doesn't matter what i think, you should want to know if you're gonna be a daddy again or not." She turned her head, looking at him. "It's your choice."