CHAPTER 8 - PROJECT

Start from the beginning

' You didn't said the main part that you always come last in science exams' Alex said. Namit glared at him. Ash and all the girls laughed.

All the students took their seats in the class. Professor Birch came in the class and students greeted him. Soon professor told the students about a project.

' So students, today I am going to assign you a project. The topic will be " Bond with your pokemons". You all have to do research on your pokemons bond with you. The one who will have a unique bond with his Pokemon, will get an opportunity to battle a powerful trainer.' Professor said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

' Good. Now the class for today has been dispersed. Remember to submit your project tomorrow.' Professor said as he left the class.

Ash and his friends left the classroom and went towards their next one. The rest of the day went very smoothly. When the school ended, Ash along with Gary, Clemont, Alex, Nike and Namit met with others in front of school.

' Hey guys! How was your day' Ash asked.

' It was good. Professor Birch gave us a project' Brock said.

' We also got. So you guys decided how to do it?' Ash asked.

' We don't know. I will do some research in Laboratory.' Clemont said.

' I will come with you Clemont.' Alain said.

' We will come too' May said. Misty, Barry, Kenny and Drew nodded their head in agreement.

' Okay then see you guys' Ash said.

He, Serena, Gary, Paul, Kiawe, Namit, Alex, Nike, Rohan and Dawn went towards park.

' So what we do now?' Ash asked.

' We can have Pokemon battle. Through it we can get exercise and we can get to know what to do with the project.' Namit said.

' Great idea' Ash said.

( Timeskips )

After all the battles, it was now time for Namit and Ash.

' So are you ready Ash?' Namit asked.

' Yup! I want to take revenge from the last battle' Ash said.

' So let it be' Namit said as he tossed a pokeball in the air and from it appeared a Charizard. He was wearing a black coloured locket around his neck.

' So you also have a Charizard. Let's have a Charizard battle.' Ash said as he threw a pokeball in the air and from it appeared Charizard.

' Battle begin!' Kenny said.

' Charizard use Flamethrower' Ash said.

' Charizard remain in that position. Let it come closer' Namit said.

Charizard fired a large amount of Flamethrower towards Charizard who was standing still. When Flamethrower reached Charizard, Namit said.

' Charizard Fly up and then use Extreme speed' Namit said.

Charizard flew up and then flew towards Charizard at full speed and hitted Charizard that caused him to go backwards.

' How powerful is his Charizard?' Ash thought.

' Charizard use Dragon claw' Ash said.

' Charizard use Dragon claw' Namit said.

Both the Charizard's arm began to glow green as they collided but Ash's Charizard was sent backwards. Ash was shocked by this.

' His Charizard is so powerful' Ash thought.

' Charizard use Dragon tail' Ash said.

' Charizard grab his tail and then use Vital throw' Namit said.